April 30th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Ofunne from the Bay

Today’s Bombshell is Ofunne from the Bay Area:
ofunne from the bay area california
She writes, “I am a fashion and beauty blogger from Cali (All-dat-jazz.com)”

3  ofunne from the bay area
” I strive for a minimalist aesthetic.”

4  ofunne from the bay area
” I love to dress really feminine, and sexy while also having a lot of fun with it.”

6  ofunne from the bay area
” I’m a tomboy who has kind of evolved into a “girly girl”, so I like playing with those two ideas as well and mixing hard and soft pieces together.”

7  ofunne from the bay area
” Rihanna is my biggest style inspiration.”

8  ofunne from the bay area
” You can follow me on Instagram (@kerrilove) or Twitter (@OfunneO).”

9  ofunne from the bay area
See more here:
ofunne from the bay area

Processed with VSCOcam with s1 preset

11  ofunne from the bay area

Processed with VSCOcam

1  ofunne from the bay area

Love it! You have a great variety of looks and work each and every one!
See more on Ofunne’s blog All-dat-jazz.com and on Instagram @kerrilove.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits (no collages) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
20 comments

20 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Ofunne from the Bay”

1. Jessy says:

Not too shabby…nice hairstyles. I like your monochrome looks as well as the first picture.

2. Christopher Duwayne Milan says:

Beautiful Afrikan Queen, and her style is D0PE. Love&Respect

I like it!

4. Jess from London says:

Like the vary in fashion ideas but there’s a bit too much black items for my personal liking and some of the statement pieces look ‘cheap’ so no bombshell for me.

5. I was on board until that all white outfit. I literally turned up my nose when I saw that. The outfits are too tight (in the ill fitted sense) in some of the pics – particularly the all white. Pics #3 and #5 and the last are great. This submission would have been better if she would have edited her selections a bit. Beautiful girl though!

6. mi manning says:

the last look is what made me vote bombshell!

7. MsA says:

A girl after my own heart, as I still feel slightly tomboyish at times. I love pants and separate pieces, and they fit her well.

8. Serenity says:

Some folks rely to heavily on their fit bodies and consider it fashion. That’s just good genes….

9. tahlyuh says:

Didn’t really have any kind of reaction to today’s bombshell. Indifferent. Beautiful girl, however.

Hmmm,yori yori nwa thanks for showing.yes that’s a touch down for me.BOMBSHELL !

11. Noirre says:

Hello no. FOH with those white leggings!

Such a bombshell! But posing bowlegged is never cute lol

13. Sarah says:

I saw a bit or Rihanna in the loose fitting jeans and tank. Bombshell by the way.

14. Esta Fiesta says:

I like her appreciate her minimalism, there’s only one or two looks I would’ve made changes to.

15. Nikki says:

Really great for a bombshell who wasn’t wearing all labels. I like the minimalist look. Her style works well for her. Pretty good

16. Sasha says:

Pretty girl and nice style kudos

She’s giving me Porsha vibes.. way tooo much hair..

18. Mobetta says:

Bombshell. Last pic. Everything.

19. Kandi says:

Pretty lady. I was not wowed by the fashion….She looks great in the last pic. I did not hate anything, but I didn’t see anything that made me gasp in delight either.

20. dasaniFRESH says:

I rated her a bombshell because she has things I would wear from my own closet. Some of the people in this post were disgruntled by her lack of color choices but, for me at least, I find color through accessories and makeup (e.g lipstick colors). She is very pretty though. I enjoy the simplicity of the outfits. These can be worn everyday without looking too done up.