April 10th, 2012
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Megha from India

We’re keeping out international streak going with Megha from Bangalore, India:

She writes, “I have been reading your segment for quite sometime.

” I thought finally I will send my submission across.”

“I’m a blogger, shopaholic, fashion addict, and a creative bee.”

“I feel fashion is an art and I like to reuse all the clothes in my closet to the fullest to create new looks.”

” My clothes are a reflection of my personality – quirky, elegant , simple and yet fashionable.”

“You can see more on my blog, www.meghafashionista.blogspot.in. ”

Thx for submitting! I think your shoe game could improve, but who knows what you may have available in your neck of the woods?
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 2-6 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!

Posted In
113 comments

113 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Megha from India”

1. Melissa says:

I like her… Shes something new and fresh I think her shoes work well w/all her looks great bombshell

2. fly won says:

my vote summed it up.

3. Twerk says:

Those last strappy kitten heels are killing me softly. I can’t deal.

4. Chris says:

Claire kinda went in no? Bu anyway she is fresh faced and cute. I like her.

5. Amused says:

I live for that fourth pic- the Dress, the sandals and the finger wrist bracelet–Mucho Excellento. Yeah, I kind of agree with Chris…I’ve seen much WORSE, and Claire found something positive to say about them (cough cough lace blouse guy). Anywho, great submission- I guess colorblocking has gone world wide.

6. Staci says:

I like her!!!!!

7. Kitana says:

Very cute girl, clean look. Claire I am so happy to see that you have followers around the world…

8. Azia says:

Why is she standing sideways in most pictures?!… but nice!

9. Jen says:

Im glad to see you guys are adding some more ethnically diverse people for bombshell

10. Sandra says:

I love it Claire. It changes from the regular girls that we see on FB. Cute girl, love her style and you can see that she is not trying to hard. She is a bombshell.

11. BlkRose says:

In all honesty this young lady is a casual dresser that you see walking up and down the streets. Her style is what I would call pleasant, but nothing that I’m amazed or see potential for fashion bomb. I do love how she dresses like a lady and her heels art cute and walkable.

12. Very cute, clean, chic. I also think her shoe choices work well with her outfits. The color block look is my fav.

13. Kim says:

This question is to the young lady Megha (who is probably reading this as she is the featured Bombshell). I’d love to know more about fashion trends in India. Is your look on trend or fashion forward compared to others? Also lets us know about some hot local designers. I feel like fashion bombers are always looking for new and unique pieces.

14. A-Danielle says:

Great questions Kim.

I fancy her.

15. Missus says:

I’ll definitely start following her blogs! I like her; its fresh & new from all fellow Americanas. My fav was the colorblocking outfit. And I think that was mean commenting on her shoes;

16. Jennelaine says:

Very pretty! That simple chic aesthetic works for her. I like the 2nd and 4th looks the best. :)

…and who’s to say, her neck of the woods may have lots to offer, if not more…

@Chris…yeahhh O_o

17. dyshaun says:

Its kinda…*shrug* . And i agree with Claire about the shoes. I do like the navy strappy ones. :-) Love that red watch too. And your messy braid; great hair!

I must say, Im surprised your looks arent a little more Eastern then Western. You look like all the women I work with. It wouldve been nice and inspiring to see a sari or two with some modern styling. Just suggestions. I know all women in India dont wear saris.

@ Twerk “And I’m mad at her fucking Kitten Heels” – Evelyn Lozada

LMAOooo!!!! And its all in fun! I grabbed some kittens this weekend for church!

18. hey yall says:

She’s ok.something new.

19. nique says:

I love her style and she is beautiful.. I disagree with Claire’s shoe comment..the only pair dont care for is the strapy little black sandals in the last pic

20. Dobe says:

I like the bag in the second pic, and the draping of the dress in the third. Overall, nothing really stands out, but she still looks good.

21. Cherrie says:

Shes gorgeous!! I like her style…I do agree with Claire’s comment on the shoes though. Theyre not bad, but they’re not great.

22. Kishonda says:

Very pretty..I love her style!

23. Bella says:

“who knows what you may have have available in your neck of the woods? ” Seriously? I suggest people read more and blog less

24. She’s gorgeous! It’s exciting to see Bombshells from around the world. Her excellent sense of proportions and dressing properly for her frame is something many could take notes from.

P.S. I think her shoe game is cute. ;)

25. Jackie says:

I don’t agree with Claire here. Her shoes are fine, her style is nice and she’s pretty. That’s all I have to say about that :)

26. abigail says:

wow. claire did go in. if she’s gonna do that, she needs to do it with most of these clowns she posts in her fashion bombshell.

i like the international flair. it’s something different to look at.

27. andie says:

I don’t think claire was mean in what she said her shoe game isn’t on point. She looks cute, but there’s nothing special.

28. E says:

Love all her bags. Clean and classic. I like. Not extraordinary, but not bad at all.

29. Mika says:

I love her style it’s clean and fresh,I did not appreciate the comment you made about her shoes,I see nothing wrong with it.

30. Dom says:

Love that green saddle bag and the blue outfit. Those blue shoes are cute!

31. bella says:

it’s okay..i despise kitten heels. Also, her outfits are a little too matchy matchy for my taste. I think outfits should COORDINATE. not match perfectly.

she’s pretty though.

32. Ashley says:

LMAO at Claire’s note. She cracks me up. Rude much? Cute girl, decent looks, shoes are kind of a mess but don’t crucify her, people! lol

33. Mely B says:

It’s nice to see fashionable ladies from other countries!

34. V says:

not everyone wants to be in 6 inch heels especially if they have things to do. and do not live in a fictional blog world

35. Faith says:

Cute, I like her style!

36. Stephanie says:

I’d Like to say that Claire features ladies from all over all of the time, or do most of you only pay attention if she/he isn’t black???
    Cute girl, basic style with a few nice pieces.

37. I really do like her looks, and for her shoes YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO REALIZE coming from another country and etc. her shoe game would be different.

38. chica_diego says:

geez that comment was a little unnecessary. true to form, americans will blatantly show their cultural ignorance/rudeness. garsh.

39. mi manning says:

Blah!

40. Kiki says:

I have to disagree, I think her shoes complement her outfits very well. Not all of us ate stiletto girls ;) I like her style, very fresh. For me, “style” is about embodying your personality into your clothing. Very cute, yet another blog I’ll be stalking.

41. Siyam says:

I love her whole style! I think she looks cute and comfortable. I’m starting to get tired of the super-high heel. I love fashion but when it comes to shoes, I want cute and comfy.

42. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

I think that black and white print is FAB!

43. Brittany says:

I like her style. I think all her shoes were on point and her outfits look realistic and relate-able.

44. Brinks says:

This girl is average at best, but of course you’re all nice because she’s not black. Her shoes are dusty for the most part…eh.

45. rudy says:

46. rudy says:

“…. but who knows what you may have available in your neck of the woods?”

Am l the only one bothered by that statement?

47. Marthe says:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=bangalore&rlz=1I7MOOI_nl&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=jYuET9-8CMXi8APamqytBw&biw=1280&bih=909&sei=kIuET8bWLcfv8QPT7Ly5Bw#um=1&hl=en&rlz=1I7MOOI_nl&tbm=isch&q=bangalore+city&revid=2086818101&sa=X&ei=kYuET-SIAZTz8QOHsfHhBw&ved=0CFcQgxY&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=f6d7e1c949bd0c81&biw=1280&bih=909 : you think she doesnt have enough shoes available in her city? And with that i’m not saying i dislike her shoes, i actually find her a real bombshell! she’s beautiful..

48. LA says:

What a distasteful comment by Claire? Ugh how rude.