The candidates truly showed their skills with these last two wardrobe queries! Check ’em out:
Lola says, “Hi! I live here in NYC and even though it is freezing cold and snowing, I am thinking about black leather jackets for Spring…do you have any affordable suggestions that I can hunt down now? Thanks!”
Amber and Anitra chose the same Victoria Secret finds, with Amber saying, “I scoped out these cute leather jackets just for you (no faux, here!), all $160 and under! Enjoy!”
1. Cropped Leather Ruffle Jacket, $149. 2. Motorcycle Jacket, $159. 3. Halogen Crinkle Leather Jacket, $118
Jemise says, “Thereâ€™s never a shortage on black leather jackets, so here are some affordable ones that will surely make your spring a fashionable one!“
1. Silence & Noise Motorcycle Jacket, $128. 2. Victoriaâ€™s Secret Crop Ruffle Leather Jacket, $149. 3.Express Cropped Leather Motorcycle Jacket, $209. 4. Nine West Cropped Leather Jacket, $149
Vuitton proposed these low priced picks:
1. Asos leather jacket, $139. 2. Ashley faux leather jacket, $55. 3. Silence & Noise Wyatt Moto Jacket, $128. 4. Topshop Funnel Neck Bomber, $90.
And Ashley says, “I took your criteria: Chic. Black. Leather. Spring. Recession friendly. Hope this selection is to your liking!”
1. Leather Motorcycle Jacket, $325. 2. Mjulian Leather Jacket, $140. 3. Marc New York Black Leather Banded Zip Jacket, $329.
Lastly, Jaida from the Blog The Coolest Period says, “I’m supposed to be going out to party with my sister for her birthday next weekend. I don’t usually go out so I don’t have anything to wear. I have skinny jeans and flats but all the tops I have are too casual and my flats are a little too casual too. Any suggestions? P.S. I’m a plus size college kid with limited funds. LOL I usually shop at American Eagle, Gap, Target, and Old Navy.”
Suzy says, “I understand limited funds, I’m a college student myself! For tops you want something flirty, sexy or glamorous to pull off with jeans. Look for ruffle details and studs or rhinestones to give your outfit more drama. I also threw in some flat boots for comfort, and a vest for a polished look!”
1.Corsage Top in Black, $35. 2. Francesca Asymmetrical Ruffle Top by Aryn K, $55. 3. Jewel Studs Corset Top, $28. 4. Metal Stud Tiered Tunic, $23. 5. Estella Faux Leather Boots, $39. 6. Gianni Bini “Ritz”, $50. 7. Gabriella Rocha Alyson, $40. 8. Jeffrey Campbell Find Mustard and Brown Combo Leather Flat, $89. 9. Kimchi Blue Tuck Vest, $30. 10. No Nonsense Vest in Black, $32.
Jemise found Jaida a couple plus sized options, plus versatile black heels:
1. Animal print smocked tunic, $44. 2. Corset Collard Shirt, $39. 3. Nine West Almond Toe Pumps, $79. 4. BCBGirls Pump, $80.
Ashley went the plus sized route as well, offering this advice, “I think nothing compliments an edgy skinny jean more than a flirty, romantic blouse. Also, throw on a pair of flats in a jewel tone that absolutely pops!” She offered a dozen options, here are a few of her suggestions:
1. PIAPO Sweet Lace Yolk Top, $24. 2. Sheer Bow Striped Blouse, $45. 3. Torrid Johnny Collar Halter Top, $38. 4. Steve Madden Kobraa, $69. 7.Paul Smith, $414. 6. Purple Snakeskin Flats, $18.
Amber says, “I found some great tops and shoes that will go great with the skinny jeans you already own. Best of all, these super-affordable tops come in a range of sizes. Youâ€™ll be ready to party in no time!”
1. AE Party Top, $30. 2. Knit Top-Cocoa Motion, $17, 3. Tie-Neck Fashion Blouse, $20. 4. Panya Ruffle Wedge, $30. 5. Valentina Peep-Toe Booties, $27. 6. American Eagle Kash Kitten Heel, $13.
And last but not least, Vuitton compiled three outfit ideas for Jaida, saying, “I pieced together some affordable looks for you, incorporating both heels and flats:”
Phew! They put in work, no?
Take a moment to reflect on all the interns’ hard work, and check back this afternoon to vote!