April 4th, 2014
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Proenza Schouler Launches M.A.C. Collaboration, Supreme Store Forced to Cancel Nike Foamposite Launch, and Andrej Pejic is Now A Jewelry Designer
• Proenza Schouler‘s makeup collaboration with M.A.C. is here! The limited edition range launches today, but you won’t find foundation […]Continue Reading
March 12th, 2014
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Pharrell Williams Teams With Comme Des Garçons for A New Fragrance, CFDA Awards Nominees Announced, and Cara Delevingne, Kate Moss to Front Burberry Fall 2014 Campaign
• It seems like everybody wants alleged vampire Pharrell Williams on their team these days. The legendary producer is joining forces […]Continue Reading
March 14th, 2013
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Kardashians Can No Longer Use ‘Khroma’ Name for Makeup Range, CFDA Awards Nominees Announced, and Is Nicolas Ghesquière Being Courted to Launch His Own Line?
• The Kardashians have experienced a major setback in the launch of their makeup brand, as they are no longer […]Continue Reading
September 24th, 2012
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: The Return of Ungaro, Chanel Iman Pole Dances in ‘Chanel Rising,’ and A Peek at the Upcoming Iris Apfel Documentary
• Ungaro is making a comeback! The French label has teamed up with Italian manufacturer Aeffe on a licensing agreement […]Continue Reading
December 16th, 2011
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: The Obama’s Official 2011 Family Portrait, Emily B’s Extensive Louboutin Collection, and The BFC/Vogue Fashion Fund Nominees
• Don’t you want to jump into the Obama‘s family portrait? The first family sat down in the Oval Office for […]Continue Reading
October 28th, 2011
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Joan Smalls and Candice Swanepoel Cover V Magazine #48, A Sneak Peek at The Mary Katrantzou x Topshop Collaboration, and Marc Jacobs and The Proenza Schouler Boys Join The CFDA Board
•Model of the millennium Joan Smalls shares one of many V Magazine #48 covers with Candice Swanepoel. Styled by Carine […]Continue Reading
August 1st, 2011
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Nyasha Matonhodze in Love #6, Rihanna Tweets about Starving for an Esquire Shoot, and Alexander Wang’s Sample Sale Starts This Week!
• We’ve seen Nyasha Matonhodze‘s cover for Love Magazine #6. Here’s her second look from the mournful spread. She weeps […]Continue Reading
Popular Posts This Week
blog advertising is good for you
Bras: Victoria Secrets, sexy, Plus Size Bras in the bigger greatest store online.