January 17th, 2013
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Te’Cora from Memphis

Today we’re taking a quick trip down south with Te’Cora from Memphis, Tennessee:

She says, “I am a personal style blogger.”

” My blog is Something Old, Something New…”

“…and it is there where I display my style philosophy of mixing things up to create a perfect balance.”

” I love vintage/vintage inspired pieces…”

“… and my niche is pairing them with trendy, inexpensive items.”

” I also love to mix contrasting patterns, textures and colors as well.”

” With me its all about taking the least likely things…”

“… and throwing them on together to create something wonderful.”

I can definitely see your vintage inspirations and trendy penchants. Feeling your colorblocked look!
What do you think? See more at Sonsu.blogspot.com.

Posted In
38 comments

38 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Te’Cora from Memphis”

1. nike says:

I like her style. My fav is the grey dress!

2. kris says:

I appreciate that her look is not over done…..but egh kinda boring. Not bad but nothing special at all. Her hair is kinda unpolished and it just puts a dent in her look. Not a bombshell to me.

3. liz says:

Her hair and her make up ruin it for me…..or lack of…..and her eyebrows need repair…..

4. Just Me says:

She looks simple and classic. She has definitely perfected her look. I can see it in each outfit. It works for her. Good job :)

5. Siyam says:

The pink and gray outfit I love!

6. She well put together I like it

7. Meh says:

Not my taste but I really like it! It’s daring and vibrant at times, and dim at times but it works. I vote bombshell.

8. Soul Touch says:

I like one or two of her peices. The pink top is lovely (minus the white lace bra), the bold red necklace in the first pic, the white jacket in the third piece, the jean dress in the last pic.

But the white bra, smh, not good for black women…especially with certain shirts because it stands out.

9. Soul Touch says:

By the way, I am surprised by the picture choices…her site has some really nice looks….

10. Annoyingly Right says:

nOPE

11. TMaryMack says:

smile, lady!

12. DIVA says:

my favorites were the houndstooth high waist pants outfit & the yellow & electric blue outfit…. she has some decent looks…… she’s workign with a good start !

13. heyyall says:

See she has nice style, but that hair just made everthing look so blah! NOW don’t go getting no fade b/c I HATE girls with fades..lol

14. Loni says:

There is a lack of something…

15. Prettigyrl78 says:

no ma’am

16. K says:

I agree there is something missing. The clothes looks REALLY cheap and i’m usually not one to be bothered by that kind of thing (if the person can pull it off) but you can really tell in the above pics…She has way better looks on the blog though. Not the worst that i’ve seen, but i’m not wowed either.

17. sj says:

she should smile more

18. Pinchez says:

I love how she puts her clothes together. However, she looks dressed from the neck down in most photos; hair and makeup need refinement

19. complicated melody says:

perfectly imperfect! I luv it!!!

20. Brittany says:

Although some makeup would go a long way here, she dresses well.

21. Not bad at all. Loving the pic with blue and yellow. Nice.

22. skeys says:

Really love her style, but her hair and makeup need work. I live in Memphis and I know that a MAC girl (or boy) or a girl at the Lancome counter can help her. Chris, one of the best makeup artists in the city (once a MAC girl, now a Fashion Fair girl) is working at Dillard’s in the Oak Court Mall. She can give her a natural look and teach her about brows.

She also must learn her best angle. (I’m cute in all of my POSED pictures because I know my best side.) Despite all of that, I voted bombshell. I really love her clothes and the way she styles them.

Whew….that is all!

23. Breezy says:

I love her look. Def a bombshell. I like that she looks simple,classy and fashionable. It’s kinda refreshing. I get tired of seeing runway clones. But that’s just me. ;-)
    -breezy

24. EatStylePlay says:

Nice to see her on here, I swear the readers on here seem to think they are editing mistakes for a magazine, sometimes it’s not that serious! I love peeking in her blog from time to time.

Yeh. She’s dope

26. Ok style. Nothing wowed me.

27. KandiSTYLE says:

I like, I think she looks cute.

28. Her still fits her its not over the top or anything

29. lmonroedivine says:

I love it. i agree about the make up but that’s pretty minor. nothing a youtube tutorial can’t fix

30. Jazzy says:

Just not doing it for me…..sorry

31. Jank says:

umm… No…

32. what the hell says:

no madam………….not good at all.

33. Natasha says:

She has a good eye for putting her outfits together: first three pics. My fav on her is the metallic number. She’s young enough to not need cake on her face. A good edge up would be good though but there are many a day when I could also care less about my locs. She’s a Bombshell.

Cute clothes. Just need more polished hair and make up.

35. anon says:

There is something blah about her. I appreciate the fact that she is not trendy, but something is not coming together. Her style lacks a moderness.

36. bebe says:

A touch of makeup will go a long way! But her contrast in textures are nice.

37. jay says:

I love her style. I dont think she’s trying to be flashy. It’s classy with hints of vibrant colors and patterns. her make up or lack of doesnt really mean anything to me. I’m looking at the clothes. ;-)
    -Jay