Happy Saturday bombers and bombshells! We are back and better than ever with the looks of the week based on your likes on Instagram. In preparation for fashion week whether it was street style or red carpet looks, our favorite celebs kept the heat coming. Let’s get into this chic contenders of the last 7 days!
- Taraji P. Henson in David Koma: 31,778 LikesWe can always count of Taraji to turn heads on the red carpet! She attended the amfAR Gala in a deep plunging gown by David Koma. The embellished dress had burnt orange and silver details with a small, but just enough train. Not to mention, Taraji’s hair cut and color was the perfect accessory for this look!
- Jhene Aiko in Balenciaga: 30,518 LikesThe songstress kept it chill in London clad in a Balenciaga logo sweater paired with YSL boots. Jhene’s bold shaped sunnies added even more chicness to this simplistic, yet bomb look. This is the perfect way to rock the oversized sweater look. Simply fly, Jhene!
- Kelly Rowland in Versace: 20, 222 Likes Hello, Kelly! We don’t see Ms. Rowland much, but when we do she always has an effortless vibe about her. She stepped out casually in Australia outfitted in a Versace button down, cut off shorts, and Adidas. She accessorized with aviator sunnies and her long, curly tresses blew in the wind. Kelly makes it look easy, for sure!
- Kourtney Kardashian in Balenciaga: 19,370The New York City streets were a runway for Kourtney Kardashian last weekend, as she brought Penelope and North West to the city for some fun. She hit the streets in a Balenciaga cropped shearling patched leather jacket. I think we can all agree that this coat alone is a look! She paired it with plaid pants and a mini Louis Vuitton purse. Kourt always kills it!
- Ciara in Uel Camilo: 18,850 Likes Cici hit the NFL honor red carpet in a sheer Uel Camilo gown, showing lots of skin – in a classy way, of course! From the cleavage, to the red lip, to the double bun hairstyle; Ciara did everything right with this look. Gorgeous from head to toe!
Which look was your favorite?
Photos by Getty and Shutterstock