December 27th, 2013
Fashion Bomber of the Day
Fashion Bomber of the Day: Tyshan from Toronto

We’re featuring 2nd time Bombers and Bombshells until the New Year. It’s Friday, so our male submission comes from Toronto native Tyshan, who was first featured in March of 2011:
tyshan from toronton
He writes, “I am not the guy I was 2 years ago.”
tyshan from toronto
“.. a lot has changed [in terms of] my style, everything about me.”

9 tyshan from toronto
“I am a male model from Toronto, Canada with a great sense of style.”

7 tyshan from toronto
” I say fashion is my life because it really is…”
8 tyshan from toronto
“… since I was born I have never loved anything else like fashion.”

9 tyshan from toronto 1
” My style is effortless, simple but with bold detail, I love mixing classic pieces with urban things.”

6 tyshan from toronto
” I really don’t have a filter when it come to the way I dress, I got an eye for great things that I feel look amazing.”

5 tyshan from toronto
” To me, I feel fashion should be expressed with out barriers and boundaries, and I try to live like that everyday: with Freedom.”
2 tyshan from toronto
Amen, brother! Just took a look at your first submission. Your style has evolved quite a bit! I like it.
See more of Tyshan’s style on Instagram @MrFord.
Hot! or Hmmm…?

Fashion Bomber of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of male Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 5-8 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!

Posted In
7 comments

7 Responses to “Fashion Bomber of the Day: Tyshan from Toronto”

1. Blue Ivy Carter says:

That last picture made my day. Go head Almond Joyyyyyyyyy

2. Natasha says:

Smizing at the rating options. Big up to the T-Dot and Tyshan. I like him if only for those pearly bracelets in the 3rd photo.

Fav Fit: Tie between white suit/navy blazer and the B/W photo with the fur.

As to style evolution, I’m not sure I see much beyond regular maturing and picking more refined pieces/accessories but that’s okay.

3. Jmcan says:

Someone get him a sandwich ASAP!!

4. Mel says:

Everybody is a model nowadays…

About his style I see nothing really personal in it. He looks like he’s playing roles…

5. Marthe says:

Why don’t y’all love his style? It’s just perfect! Stay with the very classic style, it suits you best imo . xoxo

6. LA says: