March 2nd, 2011
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bomber of the Day: Tyshan from Toronto

Hey Bombshells!
Today we have a Male Bomber, Tyshan from Toronto:

“I’m a model and an upcoming fashion designer!”

“… Fashion is my life, it’s like heaven to me. I love expressing myself with clothes.”

” One day I want to dress like a hipster, some days I want to dress super dapper.”

“… I LOVE LOVE bow ties and dress shirts, I can’t live without a dress shirt. Fashion has no boundaries and I will not put myself in a box. Fashion is my life and I live for it!”

I love the bow ties too!

Fashion Bomber of the Day is a feature that showcases the singular style of male Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and your picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com.

Posted In
25 comments

25 Responses to “Fashion Bomber of the Day: Tyshan from Toronto”

1. dyshaun says:

I like it. He looks cool as hell. Like he could get me into the best shows! LOL

Love that scripted earring! So hood (in a good way!)

Oh…another guy….*clicks red x*

3. Mulika says:

Nice relaxed style. I like a guy that has an idea of what he likes :)

Must get me a bow-tie….

4. [...] the original post: Fashion Bomber of the Day: Tyshan from Toronto « The Fashion Bomb … Written on March 3rd, 2011 , boot Tags: bomber, bow-ties, love-the-bow, picture, readers-send, [...]

5. Annie L. says:

Likes the styling in the flannel pic, those shoes are hot. Great silhouette. The shrug is a good idea, but the one in the pic looks old. A different knit and lighter color may have worked better. Like the hair in the brown bomber pic best. All the pant fits are great. Like the detail on the jean shorts, the brown (?) wool slacks are a phenom color and texture. The ivy-geek look works on you.

All the looks need a good steaming. Can’t get over how off the knit and color on that shrug was and how it clashed w/everything else. Some of your other fabric textures just clash too like the camel-colored vest and the wool pant and that shirt; the multicolor cardigan with that buttoned down shirt – wools, polyblends just causing a ruckus and looking a little dress barn. Sometimes your style came off as forced and less effortless chic. Cleaner shirt fits would suit you well IMO. My fave overall is the dark cardigan and dark pant but I did really like that brown wool pant at bottom….

6. sun.kissed says:

He looks great! I love the little pocket tail look.

7. Brittany L. says:

*Sigh* I hate everything. I love a man in a bow tie, too, but everything looks ill-fitting and shabby.

8. Fatimah says:

Yeah T-dot!!

9. KuhRee says:

I love the vest with the fur stole…the rest is okay.

10. Vintageladee says:

I love it! It’s versatile. He’s so creative with what he wears. His style is just as he said. Not just one look. He’s has fashion guts and I love that ! I’m liking the fur too! Muuahhh!

11. Vintageladee says:

I am definitely a big fan of the bow tie! I love anything with bows! :)

12. natalie says:

i hated everything

he should make resumes for other people. very convincing way of writing.

i think other colours would suit him much better.

13. BOOBOO says:

I love the flannel looks. The brown/tan cardigan combo works very well for u! Nice haircut n the close up pic wish I could see more of the shirt:(
    Burgundy cardigan looks nice also:)

Double denim is a no no..
    the earring and the “rat” MUST go..

Overall he gets a B+

14. BOOBOO says:

I like the rabbit keychain the “rat” is the half wrap.

15. THETRUTH says:

omg i love his versatility i admire the fact that he is open to soo mant styles sometimes he looks like a cali boy ie. the 3rd pic and he goes for hipsters looks demonstrated in the 2nd pic and then to flawless high fasion outfits likes the last the scripted earing was the only thing that i didnt really admire from his collection of looks but he is still on point best fashion bomber ive seen in a while

16. esme says:

not a fan. the wrinkled clothing and that earring don’t do anything for him.

17. COTN says:

Nice Looks.

18. Darling Cocoa says:

Love it!

19. Talecia says:

Yay toronto ! I like his outfits,there was a varieties of different styles..you go Tyshan !

20. jay says:

What kind of shoes are thoese in the 2nd pic?

21. London says:

Where, where, WHERE, can I get earrings like that?!

22. Kesh says:

Shout out to Tyshan! I love seeing ppl from city on this site looking fly! You have a very unique look… keep doing you!

23. Cee says:

Your style is genuine.

24. […] the New Year. It’s Friday, so our male submission comes from Toronto native Tyshan, who was first featured in March of 2011: He writes, “I am not the guy I was 2 years ago.” “.. a lot has changed [in […]