November 13th, 2012
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Nkoli from Nigeria

Hiya!
Today’s Bombshell is Lagos native Nkoli:

She writes, “I’m a fashion blogger, stylist, and personal shopper from Lagos, Nigeria.”

“Swiss collections is an online boutique that features celebrity styled clothings that I love!”

“…My blog, www.swisscollectionsstyle.blogspot.co.uk, chronicles my thoughts and inspirations for my collections.”

“[I blog about] celebrity style, fashion for less, and everything in between.”

“My style is very basic and simple yet effortless, although I get a inspired by celebrity style and the on going seasonal trends.”

“I wear whatever is comfortable.”

“I’m a Lawyer with a huge crush on Fashion.:-)”

“My blog is my therapy and own little way of connecting.”

OK, way to represent! I love your looks, particularly you black peplum outfit. Effortless sophistication.
What do you think?

Posted In
36 comments

36 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Nkoli from Nigeria”

1. Sandra says:

Nigerian bombshells always serve! Beautiful and sophisticated, my only issue are some of the footwear choices but none the less stunning!

2. Soul Touch says:

My sisters from Nigeria always represent!!! Love it because it speaks more to my personal style but I wanted more shots! I checked your blog and you won me over…wish you displayed more.

3. RKW_love says:

Love love love the last look: black peplum outfit

4. lola says:

SNATCHED!!!!! You better werk bish.

5. The red dress is super cute!

6. LoveroffashionEjensmile says:

Love. Naija beauty with beautiful style. I agree with Sandra and Soul Touch too!

7. mi manning says:

the Afrique Pride with the European look? i’m sick of it!

8. Destination Everywhere says:

That last all black look is wonderful!

9. Hits and misses for me. The all black peplum look is cute.

10. Loni says:

I think she may be over accessorizing.

11. Empress says:

Compared to the other Naija girls, her style is my least fav. The black & leopard peplum outfits are cute.

12. Tiffany says:

Hits and Misses but….watch everyone rate her high just because she’s Nigerian. lmao.

13. Tiffany…so what exactly are you saying…..

Tiffany you sound like a hater. Anyway, Her style fits her somethings I would wear and some I wouldn’t. Voted bombshell

15. yusufswifee says:

headed to the blog….i do love that black peplum dress

16. Prettigyrl78 says:

what does her being nigerian have to do with anything? that was silly to say…anyway, overall very cute…she looks like a sophisticated lawyer

17. Lil says:

Her style is generally just ok for me but the black peplum outfit was the bomb though.

18. Shay says:

THIS IS WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT!!

19. Soul Touch says:

…what does her being Nigerian have anything to do with her style? I swear, people kill me.

20. I am a fan. Love her style.

21. Kay'Gee says:

posted by Soul Touch
    November 13, 2012 4:01 pm

^^^

lol its because 90% of Nigerians featured here win bombshell status. Don’t hate. :P

22. Kay'Gee says:

@soultouch, Unless ofcourse u’re replying Empress’ comment.. :S

23. Natasha says:

Bombshell on the colorful outfits, the others…not so much. But I love how stylists, bloggers et al. can come on here and use positive comments for testimonials :lol: Get your hustle on!

24. BeeBee says:

She’s a hit or miss for me. I’m not getting how she’s a bombshell. Most of her looks are just ok…a bit overaccesorized. Some of the accessories looked cheap too. I really only liked 2 looks, the leopard print peplum and all black outfit.

25. Jaz says:

I like the yellow skinnies, the all black, and the leopard

26. Bre Bre says:

Wide belts over peplum tops are overkill in my opinion… skinney belts work. (im not professional tho, don’t shoot)
    I think she has great style, but like all us noncelebs it can be a little more polished! Sometimes it gets borderline tacky, which is a mistake we all make when our pockets not sitting right. We cant always do what the celebs can.

27. karma says:

Her last look is the only look I like. Lol @ what tiffany said. Although I am surprised the nigerian cheer squad has not posted yet.

28. wapagirl says:

I’m Nigerian and I usually enjoy the fashion of my fellow sisters, but this is not a fashion bomb. Sorry hun.

29. BeautyFull says:

You are beautiful AND a bombshell.Do you love

30. Nicolette says:

Love her style but the pink & white doesnt do it for me

31. Naija Vix. says:

Doesn’t matter if she is Nigerian or not. My favorite outfit is the one with the red blazer and skinny belt. My least fav is the cheetah peplum and wide belt. I’ll have to say some hits & misses for her. I respect that she still has her own style but some advice is that she should refrain from using wide belts for peplum tops as opposed to using a skinny belt.

32. randomness says:

Very polished as all the African girls usually are. Now go ahead and gag @mi manning, karma and the other one. Lol seriously people kill me with the madness

33. Kyra Donahoo says:

very cute and simple

34. chich says:

i love her style ,especially the peplum dress.