August 20th, 2012
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bomber of the Day: Jonathan from Miami

Today we’re going to mix it up and have a Bomber and a Bombshell! Our lucky guy is Jonathan from Miami, Florida:

He writes, “My style is urban…”

“… but classic…”

“… and sophisticated.”

“[I'm] always fashion forward.”

” It would be cool if I was considered fashion bomber for a day :)”

Well, there you go! I like your American flag tank top/gold chain look. Is that the Urban Outfitters Americana Tank we blogged about here? At any rate, if you like Jonathan’s swag, follow him on Instagram @itsmeebitchess.
What do you think of his style?

Fashion Bomber of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of male Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 5-8 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!

20 Responses to “Fashion Bomber of the Day: Jonathan from Miami”

1. Kash says:

Nothing special really….

2. Ok style. Not over the top which is good for a male bomber.

SN: Typo it should read I like his, not her American flag…

3. Claire says:

@Sun.Kissed Thanks for the correction. I/We ‘re clearly doing the most this Monday afternoon. Stay tuned for today’s Bombshell!

4. Ms.Missy says:

Hmmmm. His style is cool.
    I thought this was Evan Ross at first!

5. PriinceCharmming says:

i dont care for this bomber, his style is very basic…too basic for this fashionable website…N E X T

6. TamaraP says:

Nothing super special but he made me smile.

7. Brandon says:

BLAH!

8. Joanne_ says:

he is a cutie and he is from my hometown so kudos for that…i like his style, very laid back and cool, miami doesn’t require layers to look put together and i agree with ms.missy he does look like evan ross!

9. Loni says:

Nothing special here but I like his style.

10. jillibooboo says:

what a cutie pie! im in miami too (miami shores).

represent jonathan!

I love it a man with uniqueness and creativity love this!!

12. vain319 says:

I like his style and he is very handsome…

13. Jojo says:

Dear gracious, he’s young… what did y’all expect, suits and ties? I think this look is perfect for someone that is younger… high school or college.

Most guys his age sag their pants and rock boring express polo shirts. I think his style is cute.

14. Marsha D says:

He has an adorable look. He’s young and coming into his personal style. Basic, not over the top trendy, and stays true to masculinity. I approve :-)

15. Kory Conover says:

His style is good. Not too flashy. Hate to say it but I’ve seen SO MANY guys with these same peices though. What about his style sets him apart from the crowd?

16. Sinnamon says:

Does he have snot streaming down his nose in the American flag pic or is his camera just jacked up?

17. CA says:

Lls@ Sinnamon I think it’s just the reflection in the mirror and the lighting or whatever. The dude looks like Evan Ross…that’s all I got :/

18. Jonathan says:

Thanks everyone for the feedback… Happy to be a fashion bomb for a day! But yeahh I try to dress simple and go with the basic i’m young still which is why I only dress type casual even tho I enjoy dressing formal. For next time i’m going to turn it up a notch! ;) The Evan ross look alike I get that alot

19. tresleches says:

Yes, you look alot like evan ross. lol. But I love your style! Very nice.