August 28th, 2009
Fashion Bombshell of the Day, Real Style
Fashion Bombshell of the Day : Kethia from Los Angeles

Today LA fashionista and blogger Kethia brings fierceness and West Coast Flavor to our Fashion Bombshell of the Day feature:

Kethia-Fashion-Bombshell-of-the-Day-1

She says, “I’m originally from Chicago and currently reside in Los Angeles. I am of Haitian decent, and I have a passion for forecasting trends. I love to mix/match high & low end pieces, plus I adore VINTAGE!!”

Kethia-Fashion-Bombshell-of-the-Day

“I believe 80% of my wardrobe consists of vintage, which I love because I can still look amazing, modern, and timeless, own one-of-a-kind pieces, and stay within budget.

Fashion-Bombshell-of-the-Day

“I hate the term ‘fashion victim’ because I feel we are all victims of fashion to a certain extent. It’s all about how you feel in what you wear no matter what it looks like or what anyone thinks.

Kethia-Fashion-Bombshell-of-the-Day-2

Kethia, you’re our first California Bombshell, and I must say, you are working it. From your poise to your courageous use of accessories, prints, and colors, your style is the bomb.

Check out Kethia’s blog, The Flaunt Files, at www.theflauntfiles.blogspot.com.

In the meantime, what do you think of her style?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature that showcases the singular style and flair of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, and Fashion Bombshell of the Day Picture to thefashionbomb@gmail.com.

49 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day : Kethia from Los Angeles”

Yea I think she’s won this week! I luv her look, style and she’s fab! This is the second time I’ve luvd luvd luvd luvd luvd (this cud go on4ev) a fashion bomb! She’s tight, fab and shutting it down in everyone of these pics!! That’s a fashionista right there!

2. cici says:

yay big ups to my haitian ppls…supa flyyyyy

3. Godiva says:

She is officially doing it! I am soo glad to see a fasion bombshell that i didnt have to look twice at (well i did but wasnt because i doubted her but because she was so on point). Superfresh!

4. Natalie says:

Wow her style game (and shoe game, may I add) is on point! A beautiful bombshell indeed.

xxo

I would love to know what her blog is

5. Ms. Jones says:

I am truly digging her style essence. I must give props when they are due!!! I L.O.V.E. It.

6. The top is th first pic is way cute. Where’d it come from?

It’s pretty much a wrap this week. She won.

But for real where’d the top come from?

7. erika says:

i agree…swagga’s on a hundred trillion.

8. Porscha says:

Kethia’s style is indeed tres chic! I’m loving her use of accessories.

9. beautifuldaidreamer says:

Bish you betta work! Shoe game is sick! And I am definitely a proponent of vintage styles. A++! She did that

10. [...] Fashion News Black History Month Fashion Week Fashion Bomb TV Magazine Review Magazine RIP Fashion Bombshell of the Day » Fashion Bombshell of the Day : Kethia from Los Angeles [...]

11. RecessiontaFashionista says:

She’s fly! The jeans are sick! I’ve been looking for a pair but can’t find any……..and she’s also haitian so she definitely gets my vote!

12. racohamd says:

The top in the first pic is Thakoon for Target

13. Miss E says:

Very very nice! I love all of the looks, especially that pink blazer and the frilly dress. Her looks seem effortless but they are executed well. Great choice for FB of the week.

14. CaramelMag says:

Love this girl’s style!

15. Amanda says:

See Claire..we give credit where credit is due..Work it honey! She got me getting my pics together…Fierce bombshell for real!

16. CeceSoChic says:

Anyone who loves vintage is a FRIEND of mine!! LOVE it! Keep doing your thing Kethia.

17. jetteblaque says:

Go Keeters!!! I am soo proud of you and how far you’ve come. The world has only seen a small part of you wait til they see you full scale! Thanks Fashion Bomb for representin…
    Best,
    Jette

BTW… Don’t feel speechless Babygirl you deserve it!

18. CoolassMike says:

I’d hit it!

19. Velvet says:

TOO fab! Great job reppin Cali, chica. Get ‘em!

20. KaLan says:

I LOVE HER LOOK! The white dress she’s wearing in the near to last photo is adorable! She puts everything together so well, that every piece stands out! Love her outlook on the fashion victim saying too.

21. DamnGina says:

Cali in the house… love her nails in the pink dress. She definitely has swagger. Definitely a good look.

22. KEE says:

Suga Precious is super fly…She got me hitting my closet now thinking about going vintage with a crazy twist (been thinking of ways to update my wardrobe)! She looks great all the way around…natural skin, crazy fashion, and shoe bangers!

She definitely gets a “Go Girl” from me!!!!

23. sun.kissed says:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. She’s got to be the best yet. Gorgeous girl, great style.

24. Q says:

I agree with the above comments, she has a very good sense of style. And I am in love with that pink blazer! She’s one of the girls you want to befriend so you can go shopping in their closet lol

25. shareenicole says:

This chick is fly!! Dare I say one of the top 3 of bombshells…:)

26. Shaniece17 says:

Her style is fly forreal where did the jeans she’s wearing in the 2nd pick come from cause I’ve been looking for a pair like that for a while.

27. Toni says:

She is clearly rocking it. I soooooo covet the pink boyfriend blazer. How perfectly ironic.
    Love it!

28. Aadriyah says:

Haute style…love the blog!

29. [...] The Fashion Bomb Blog /// All Urban Fashion… All the Time » Fashion Bombshell of the Day : Kethia… fashionbombdaily.com/2009/08/fashion-bombshell-of-the-day-kethia-from-los-angeles – view page – cached #RSS 2.0 RSS .92 Atom 0.3 The Fashion Bomb Blog /// All Urban Fashion… All the Time » Fashion Bombshell of the Day : Kethia from Los Angeles Comments Feed The Fashion Bomb Blog /// All Urban Fashion… All the Time Welcome! Fashion News: Rihanna Covers Italian Vogue’s Couture Supplement Mail Bombs: Christina Milian’s Polka Dot Top, Rihanna’s RVCA Vest, and Tote Bags for — From the page [...]

30. Style Child says:

OMG….this is the FLYEST FASHION BOMBSHELL I ever did c…she is workin it from head 2 toe in every aspect…I wanna steal all her looks, especially the cazal type glasses & those tie dye jeans!

31. UndercoverFashionista says:

Kethia………your style is …as we say in the U.K…..ON POINT!!!
    Your sytle is VerY HOTT!! your so beautiful aswell and your hair is on point!! :-D !!!! XX

32. Sincerely Me says:

I really love what she has to say about fashion and how she doesn’t like the term \fashion victim\. I think her style is cute and timeless.

33. Mtllady says:

Looking great Kethia!!

You’re representing for all the Haitian fashionistas ;-)

Stay fly!

34. juiicyscoop says:

LOL@ The “Bish you better work” comment.

True. Fashionista.

and a beautiful beautiful sista might I add :)

35. Rosie says:

most fashionable thus far!!!

36. Jasmyne says:

I HEART HER STYLE TO THE FULLEST, I WISH I HAD THE COURAGE TO DRESS LIKE THAT I LIVE IN THE HOOD (CHICAGO) AND I KNOW IF I WALKED OUT THE HOUSE DRESSED LIKE THAT PEOPLE WILL DEFINITELY BE LOOKING AT ME SIDEWAYS. BUT HER STYLE IS SOOO FIERCE AND FABULOUS!!!

37. FashionDiva says:

She is so Fierce. Love all the looks. Jasmyne I agree with you. Counting down the days till I get my degree so i can move to a bigger city.

38. Evana says:

I love her style!! and the shoes r to COLD…..

39. Evana says:

I like her hair… Shoes… Make-up…And lets not forget her Style

40. [...] The Fashion Bomb Blog /// All Urban Fashion… All the Time … [...]

41. [...] The Fashion Bomb Blog /// All Urban Fashion… All the Time … [...]

42. [...] The Fashion Bomb Blog /// All Urban Fashion… All the Time … [...]

43. esme says:

haitian girls do it better!tres belle.

44. [...] last Friday’s Bombshell Kethia’s vintage style was such a hit with you guys that I decided to ask her to guest blog for us [...]

45. [...] The Fashion Bomb Blog /// All Urban Fashion… All the Time … [...]

46. Sandy says:

Ms Kethia’s style is the truth! I have seen her around chictopia and she’s a certified fly chick… From head to toe, just beautiful!

47. ClassCie says:

You are adorable!
    Your style is so cute!
    holding it down for the brown skinned fly women!

Work it!

48. Nancy says:

OMG I love Kethiaj…style is amazing :)

49. After looking at a handful of the articles on your site,
    I really appreciate your way of writing a blog. I saved it to my
    bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future.
    Take a look at my web site as well and tell me how you feel.