December 13th, 2013
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Dyandra from New York

We’re ending the week with another wardrobe styling Bombshell! See what Dyandra from New York e-mailed our way:
dyandra from new york
She says, “ If I had to describe my style in three words, it would be a mixture of glamorous…”

Styled by Dyandra Leopard Dress
“… chic…”

Styled by Dyandra Vintage Leather Skirt
“… and edgy.”

Styled by Dyandra Fur Coat
” I love to play with unique pieces, incorporating luxury, fast fashion and vintage items into my daily looks.”

Styled by Dyandra Sweatshirt
” I get dressed based on how I feel that day…”

Styled by Dyandra Sam Edelman and H&M
“… which is key when owning your sense of style.”

Styled by Dyandra Marni Vest
” As I like to tell my clients, ‘style should be effortless…”
Styled by Dyandra Leopard Boots
“‘ reflecting who you are as an individual.””
Styled by Dyandra Leather Skirt
You have a thing for leopard! I do too;) At any rate, loving that long sleeve leopard maxi!
See more of Dyandra’s ensembles on Instagram @styled_by_dyandra.
Thoughts?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
10 comments

10 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Dyandra from New York”

1. heyyall says:

ok style.. that curly hair for some reason makes her look bigger..

2. Toni says:

I like her

3. BougieHippie says:

She gives good hair and purse lips!!!

4. Choco aka Hippie says:

Nice JOB!

5. Queen Bey has all the kids busy today! It’s after 5PM and only THREE comments. I voted bombshell. She definitely has a sense of style. Not too trendy, but “on trend” and cute.

6. Noirre says:

Ok style. I like her green dress and black, lace up boots.

who the f voted bombshell. This b*tch is wack.

8. ANONYMOUS says:

GREAT OUTFITS BUT BAD EXTENSION QUALITY.
    WHY NOT TRY RELO HAIR, THEY SELL VERY GOOD 100% HUMAN HAIR WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
    THEY ARE CURRENTLY ON SALE.

9. Nicole says:

This is my BFF!! So happy you guys put her up she is super fly and has ALWAYS had an a eye for fashion!

@heyyall, the big hair does! That’s so weird cus she’s a small girl