January 23rd, 2013
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: NeShanta from Atlanta

Apparently this is the week for 2nd time Bombshells! Today’s submission is NeShanta from Atlanta, who first appeared on the Fashion Bomb almost exactly one year ago:
FBDO-012313- NeShanta from Atlanta
Though her pictures are different, her style description is pretty much the same. She types, “After proudly serving my country for 10 years as a member of the United States Air Force, I decided to separate and pursue my dreams of working in the fashion industry.”
07  NeShanta from Atlanta
” I opened my boutique All Thingz Fabulous Boutique (www.myatfboutique.com)… and I’m currently working as a wardrobe stylist, personal shopper and image consultant.”
06  NeShanta from Atlanta
” I am also a full time fashion marketing student.”

05  NeShanta from Atlanta
” After 10 years of uniforms and restrictions, I am now living out my dreams and expressing myself through fashion.”

04  NeShanta from Atlanta
” My style is just that….. MY style, I am less concerned about trends, I wear what speaks to me, flatters my body type and inspires me.”

01  NeShanta from Atlanta
” I am a girlie girl with a love for bows, sequins, animal prints, vintage clothing and all things glam!”

02  NeShanta from Atlanta
” I consider myself a master thrifter and I believe that trends shouldn’t dictate your style!”

03  NeShanta from Atlanta
” I invite you to visit my blog www.styleisshe.com where fashion and irreplaceable style collide.”

neshanta atl
Fabulous! You were fly the first time around, and you’re fly now. See Neshanta’s 2012 submission here.
What do you think?

Posted In
51 comments

51 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: NeShanta from Atlanta”

1. Kristiweb says:

I remember her!!! Loved her the first time too.

Way to use this site to advertise for free. Im not mad you cute style

3. Sk says:

I like her. That animal print dress is my fav.
    She has my dream career. “Owning a store being a wardrobe stylist, personal shopper and image consultant.”

4. I love her style. She rocked it. Especially that animal print dress.

5. Most of it yes I liked a couple of misses but hey who is on point ALL the time

6. caprice says:

totes voted bombshell… no shade, but compared to past bombshells she the truth lol

7. Kay says:

Ugghhhh i hope she doesnt dress like this everyday. Nothing wrong with sweatpants and shirt. Thats too much work. OMG me just looking at these pic are making me tired

8. Hits and misses for me. I like her flared camo pants and her gold clutch.

9. AzizMom says:

Very pulled together and I love the hairstyle versatility. She DID that!

10. fashionphantom says:

I REALLY dislike when girls stand in the back of their knees. She has great style but comes across as overworked. She’d be cute if she stood like a lady.

11. Christin says:

I liked her better the 1st time. Her style skews a little towards the chinchy side this go around.

12. So it seems you REALLY love big handbags. Cute pieces, but that bright yellow blazer x Yellow paint splatter sock ensemble had a little too much going on for my personal taste. And those tan bulky shoes with that all all black number? I’m not sure what look you were going for with that one(lol). Over all you’ve got good style(love love love the cheetah dress on you) but I had to vote some hits, some misses.

After reading what you said I would have definitely voted bombshell..welp, off to check out your blog. (:

13. RKW_love says:

Ok…3 looks that I like. The others…Not so much. Loved the military pants look!

14. Brittany says:

She needs to work on her poses. Death to that face she’s making in almost every picture. There is nothing wrong with a simple smile. That opened mouth look she’s doing is stupid. The poses with her knees pushed all the way back is terrible too. I can’t even see past these things to say anything about her style.

15. Annoyingly Right says:

^^^^ I Love her military pants look too. Cute

16. Brittany says:

Also, she was better the first go around.

17. Pinky says:

luved the look with the camo pants and black blazer, i also liked the low cut black dress..sexy!

Nope!

19. Soul Touch says:

I like her, like a lot of her looks (bit too harsh on the blush).

20. Rochelle says:

NeShanta rocked it! I love the versatility of the hair and the different looks! Way to represent with class, style and innovation!

21. DIVA says:

she is STILL killing it !

22. Asia Monique says:

Yes! Fan of the printed maxi, and ADORE her subtle, yet chic incorporation of the fur pieces. *snaps* Werk.

23. SheBatty says:

There is something missing….I can’t quite put my finger on it. The pictures are very busy between the outfits, the awkward poses, and the background noise. It just seemed like I was looking through some old photo album pics.

24. LaTasha says:

I love her fashion. She has a website that sells some beautiful jewelry. I recommend everyone to check her out.

25. Janelle King says:

You rocked it Neshanta. I love your versatile style.

26. Jamesy says:

Hits and misses. When I liked her looks, I really liked them, but the ones I didn’t like made me aggravated.

Her style is a hit and a miss to me.
    fashion-this.tumblr.com

28. Finichia says:

The negativity is killing me! I guess I am just cut from a different cloth, bc I don’t see the point in posting mean comments, if you don’t like it cool, say. I’m not feeling it, period, or myself I still live by the elementary school creed that if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all….anywhoo, loved all the looks the leopard was my fav….go mama!!!

29. TAMMY M says:

Black women of the world, please take heed. NUDE LIPSTICK can be our enemy or our friend.

Please tread lightly with your color choices in this area. Any fab outfit can be killed by the Tyrone Biggums makeup effect.As shown in pics 1&3 on this post.

Now back to fashion. Her style is cute, evolving I hope. I like the pics with all black ensemble and the animal print bob look.

30. lmonroedivine says:

I like the camouflage pants outfit!!!

31. Mimi says:

Love the all black outfit with the red lip! The hat is so cute and I usually don’t like hats!

32. The Bad Boy of Matching says:

I’m gonna say Fashion Buster…..okay boo boo.

33. mamareese says:

Anybody getting that she favors Megan Good? Or is that just me….. Really cute style….thank you for serving girl…kill them camo pants though.

34. andrea says:

She lost weight. I remember her. I like her. She looks younger on this submission.

35. Britton says:

You better WERK NeShante! I love her style and she is absolutely gorgeous! A bombshell for sure! :-)

36. Just TaytA says:

Great looks. Very creative.

37. David says:

Her style is Hot I need her to dress my wife!

38. Jelesa says:

She gives me liiiiiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I live for her blog!! I love WTF Wednesdays and her brother she talks about is a hotie!

39. Yasmine says:

Her Style is Hot.Com and All yall haters are probably out of shape wanna be’s with low self esteem hiding behind your keyboards and monitors just wanting to talk about somebody. Discuss the fashion dont try and bring down this lady. She does alot and is HOT! *Tamar Voice Ok So back to fashion 3,5,6 are my favs

40. Bianca says:

@mamareese I do get the megan good vibe! Both are beautiful and love how they execute their fashion differently but the truth! Do It Stylish She

41. Regina says:

As a SrA (Senior Airman) in the United States Military, it is very refreshing to see a young woman cut from the same cloth working hard and tackling a different career in fashion. Alot of cant dress I look her for inspiration and Ms. Davis you have a new fan sista! O Im gonna try some varriations of these! lol

42. I love some of the outfits but love her confidence in all of them. I agree this is about fashion and stop bringing people down with other types of comments

43. NYKINDALOVE says:

Personally I liked her style. The only thing that was off was the last two pictures. For me, they just weren’t my favorite. She knows exactly what she wants and she is heading in a good direction. Thumbs up!

44. Empress says:

Overall, I would say I like her. Didn’t like the outfit with the big bulky tan shoes though.

45. MissRich.com says:

Im not mad, some of the footwear choices couldve been better but hey, some hits some misses…

46. Jessica says:

I love NeShanta Style! Love her blog! Looove it and she is a fellow veteran..You doing girl!

47. Just me says:

The outfits with the gold bag were cute, minus the gold bag. The all black is ok. Everything else no.
    Also that pale lipstick is not good for her.

48. Goldeelocks says:

Loving the outfits. Very nice. Just not feeling the unflattering facial expressions.