July 21st, 2011
Claire's Life, Fashion News
Claire’s Life: Pharrell’s Qream New York Launch Party

With yummy flavors like peach and strawberry, the drink is pegged for the career woman looking to unwind after a long night (without the guilt of excess calories). The taste is reminiscent of a White Russian or flavored milk with a twist. Qream is really light and lovely, yet packs a punch.

I really liked it!

Tastemakers and celebrities like Swizz Beatz, Russell Simmons, Jay-Z, and Selita Ebanks came to sample the yummy drink. I said hey to Q-Tip

Snapped a picture of designing brothers Dee & Ricky

And also caught just a bit of Real Style with Recording Artist Rich P and his Manager/Stylist NiceInHarlem who looked dapper in MCM, Christian Louboutin, Ralph Lauren, Y-3, and Comme des Garcons:

At the end of the night we were treated to a performance by Karmin, a duo known for their quirky covers of rap and pop songs:

It was a fun night!

Style Deets: Print top and Mini Plateau Skirt in Violet, Diane von Furstenberg. Amburr Alert Earrings, Poparazzi. Bling Bangles, Jessie Adore. Lipgloss, Afrobella x MAC All of My Purple Life.

Check out a few more photos from WireImage:

If you want to check out Qream for yourself, visit the website at www.qreamwithaq.com.

*My official photog was stranded outside:/ Hope these pictures were still fun! xoxo
*Thx Christina & Stephanie!

29 Responses to “Claire’s Life: Pharrell’s Qream New York Launch Party”

1. Myssdee says:

Ooooooo snap! Looks like a new drink for me :)

2. jihan says:

sometimes I wonder why these fellows carry these enormous duffle bags with them to events, tryna stunt. That’s why men’s clothes have so many pockets!

And as a female, I know the virtue of pocket, since it is always a nice surprise when dresses and skirts have pockets. Cut to: my middle/high school uniform kilt that had the most wonderful pocket in which I hid oh so many things…

3. Adding this to my list of drinks to try! Great lip color btw!

4. Claire says:

Thx @CasualCorporate !
    It’s Afrobella’s All of My Purple Life Lipgloss. xx

5. [...] Last night I was juiced to attend the New York launch party of Qream, Pharrell’s new liqueur beverage. With yummy flavors like peach and strawberry, the drink is pegged for the career woman looking to unwind after a long night (without the guilt of excess calories). The taste is reminiscent of a White Russian or [...] Alltop RSS [...]

6. jme says:

You look beautiful Claire! The event seemed fun :-)

7. GerieeB says:

Sounds and looks lovely…And Claire can I just say your skin is glowing!!!

8. Tamara says:

Soo pretty! Love the outfit from head to.. well we couldn’t see toe but I’m sure it was hot! I agree about your skin glowing as well. Looks like a fun launch.

9. Tamara says:

Oh and I went to Mac with fingers crossed the lipgloss was online.. its sold out. I’m calling my Mac store and see if they have it cause that color is gorgeous.

10. Gemini says:

Claire you have such a fabulous lifestyle.

11. bella says:

soo jealous you got to meet pharrell! i love him. you look amazing as usual lol.

12. [...] from the Qream launch last night, this week has been laced with lots of celebrity events. From film screenings to press parties, our [...]

13. Crystal says:

claire’s lip color is so pretty. *such a vibrant thing*

14. yusufswifee says:

will definitely be trying this…thanks for the review and emphasizing that it is low in calories…who wants to drink calories when you can eat them. you look fab as always, claire.

15. Hessboogie says:

Who wasn’t looking hot at this launch party. Claire, your make-up was on point and so was the outfit. Can’t wait to taste Qream!

16. Dobe says:

I love a good White Russian, so I think I’ll give this drink a try. All of My Purple Life looks great on everyone I’ve seen it on. I think I will purchase it, if it’s still available.

17. Lily says:

Claire, I love your lipgloss.

18. Kimee says:

Claire step away from my man!! thanks LOL, looks like fun. And is that the messy ass Meka in the mix. She looks cute but she’s so MESSY!!!!

19. This looks yummy! Gotta love that it’s low in calories as well. Can’t wait to try it for myself.

Looking good, Claire!!

20. Jinx Moneypenny says:

One of your best looks Claire; everything is on POINT. You and Pharrell look damn good together too!

21. Anim says:

claire your glowing and look beautiful!

22. Erica Hicks says:

This looks exciting! Did you get any shots or video of the performance by Nick of Karmin? I would love to see more of this cool event. Also, give us the details on Qream- what flavors? I love the design of the bottle, I am so happy for Pharrell.

23. A GIRL says:

Claire your skin is beautiful. what is your skincare regime?

24. Arie says:

Pharrell looks like he smells soo good. like fresh laundry. that man is fine!

25. Ronnie says:

Claire love the outfit and looking nice and lean ! Fab!

26. [...] This week has been super duper crazy. From hopping to parties with Pharrell to Rihanna concerts, I am pooped! Before I take a lonnng nap, let’s solve some Mail Bombs! [...]

27. si says:

claire, you look like youve lost weight. fabulous!

28. Rosie says:

LOVE your makeup claire

29. [...] so I struck my best Johnny Bravo pose in a resurrected Diane von Furstenberg halter top (last seen here), Topshop skirt, Christian Louboutin leopard print peep toes, and a YSL [...]