August 27th, 2010
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day : Febeh from Maryland

Our Bombshell for this fab Friday is reader Febeh from Maryland:

She says, “I cant really describe my style….”

“Entering college helped me grow out of my shell and break into fashion. Now I cant get enough.”

“I’m influenced by all types of fashion especially African fabric. I love complex textures and patterns.”

Febeh is also a blogger as well at www.labeautenaturellenoire.blogspot.com.
What do you think of her style? And if it’s not your cup of tea, how could it improve?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style and flair of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and your Fashion Bombshell of the Day Picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com.

Posted In
26 comments

26 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day : Febeh from Maryland”

1. mrsjefferson says:

She seems to be hiding under all those layers. I think she needs to find a way to dress stylishly without looking like she uncomfortable with her size. Overall it is cute.

2. La Lionne says:

I love african patterns too…

3. fasho says:

REALLY?

4. Summer says:

Her style is very diverse. All good minus those uggs! I need to get some of those patterned tights!

5. one yas says:

i agree with mrsjefferson (love the screenname)

6. Alina says:

I think if Febeh took off that last layer or sweater in just about every outfit she would look even better!

7. SimplyME says:

hahaha! She does have a sweater on in each picture. I’ve definitely been through THAT “big girl” phase. Just as she started to become more comfortable with her fashion sense, hopefully she will become more comfortable with herself to NOT wear sweaters over every outfit. Beautiful girl nonetheless.

8. She looks great. No need to hide behind the layers. She’s really not big at all.

9. Joanne_ says:

yeah, the sweaters r throwing me off. the outfits r cute too

10. one yas says:

great smile also!

11. aquia says:

I dont see any style in any of the pics. There is just sooo many things wrong…i just cant.

12. aww you like nice! that smile is enough to complete any outfit :)

13. monique's so fab says:

What is up with the boots in the pic where she is wearing the white sweater?! Is she wearing a leather skirt with those boots? Hugh, like the others said, her style would be better if there weren’t so many layers.

14. Leigh says:

i like the shoes in the red skirt photo

15. Kapri_H says:

I applaud her confidence for sending in her pics.
    Critique: There is something about her outfits with the skirts that do not feel feminine to me. Maybe its the hair? I know some people comment and say that hair has nothing to do with clothes/style, but I believe it does. The right or wrong hairstyle can throw off your whole look. Maybe eyeliner or false lashes can soften your face up a bit, to balance your short cut. Or big earrings. I hate to say it, but I thought I was looking at a man in the second picture. :(

16. Daisy says:

She looks good in the photo with the red skirt.

17. Febeh says:

Most of dis pics were during winter ladies and gentlemen..
    I dont wear sweaters on da regular..
    I love da feedback i will defintely use it to improve my future style..

18. Deb Bee says:

Have to co-sign on Kapri_H’s comment..

19. esme says:

agree with kapri_h.

20. Kim says:

Maybe she doesnt like her wings..I kno i didnt when I was bigger! orrrr…she gets cold easily =/ lol. I do like the purple outfit.

hey Febeh…first i wanna say u are beautiful both inside and out….keep up with ur creativity

22. stefanie says:

Really??
    Like, really?

23. Febeh says:

thank you anonymous..
    Nd they cant shake me imma still rock my sweaters nd i got wings sweetie dont u think otherwise..

24. robert says:

GUUURRRLLL PUH LEASE!!! stop giving her the big girl sympathy! if she was small you all would be on her letting her have it! These outfits are a hot ass mess! and I agree, she does need to ditch the sweaters…and get a TRENCH COAT!

25. It_Girl! says:

All types of no! she looks messy and nothing fits her correctly. The yellow dress is the only thing that was working for her. She just looks sloppy.

26. [...] Bombshell is Febeh from Maryland: This is actually her second time as Fashion Bombshell of the Day, because she says, “After losing almost 60 pounds and cutting off my hair again I wanted to [...]