April 7th, 2010
Fashion Bombshell of the Day, Real Style
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Christina from New York

Hey!
So it seems our mini contest from last week jump started new submissions for Bombshell of the Day! Today, we have Christina from New York:

She says, “I’m an editorial assistant and a fashion blogger with big dreams and and an even bigger closet!”

“…I’m obsessed with vintage clothing & accessories. Shopping vintage is my favorite pastime–so much that I started an Etsy shop called LoveBrownSugar Vintage with some of my fave finds for sale!”

“I also have a fashion blog of my own – www.LoveBrownSugar.com.”
Cute! Loving the purple top and floral dress. You better work!
What do you guys think of Christina’s style?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature that showcases the singular style and flair of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, and Fashion Bombshell of the Day Picture to thefashionbomb@gmail.com.

14 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Christina from New York”

1. Lish says:

I love her look…she represents the same body type as me…so now I have someone else to look onto for some inspiration!

2. Kim says:

I love her style! What publication is she an EA for?

3. stina joy says:

@ Kim If i’m not mistaken; by looking at her blog, it seems likes she works for Honey Magazine.

4. Toni says:

Awesome!!! love the dress, it off the chain!

5. Dobe says:

I like!

6. Velvet says:

Very cute. I love to see a curvy girl like myself workin the hell out of an outfit. Cute shoes too! :)

7. Thank you SO MUCH Claire!! So honored to be featured on Fashion Bomb. And thank you ladies for the lovely comments :)

8. dapper boy et moi says:

One Word fabulosity! I am in love with the blog, honey you better work it

9. Michelle K says:

I love the floral look!
    I’m just itching to wear mine this summer!!

10. stefanie says:

She has a hot look. Love the shoes in the first picture.

11. nessa says:

D-I-V-A! Love it!

12. LoudPen says:

Yea she is killing it! All her pics look like a fashion editorial. I think she should be on the cover of the mag not just writing for it, lol.

13. Ann says:

Great style! She needs to start her own clothing line for curvy women because the market is lacking, a girl with this great taste and style needs to translate it so other woman can benefit! You go girl!

14. Toronto Chick says:

LOL @ people saying the music video was unnecessary. Is it really that serious?