If you are attending a wedding as a guest, you want to look your best. Although the bride is obviously the center of attention as it’s her big day, you will want to find the best dress for the event. There are seven dresses that are perfect for weddings that you might want to consider.
When considering womens dress clothes for a wedding, you simply can’t go wrong with a cocktail dress. Something on the shorter side and flowing can make a definite statement and make you feel sexy and elegant. A cocktail dress can reach just above the knee or go three quarters of the way down the leg. It is also the perfect attire whether you are going to a formal or more relaxed wedding.
A great dress for weddings can have any one of a variety of necklines as well. You can choose from off the shoulder, high neck, one shoulder, halter or strapless sweetheart.
Colors for womens dress clothes as a wedding guest are limitless. Of course, you might have a traditional bride and groom who prefer you don’t wear black, but that’s a rarity these days. In addition to basic black, red, pink, blue, green, and even brown or gray work well. The one color you will want to avoid is white because you don’t want to upstage the bride.
While you can certainly go with solid color dresses, you might want to consider getting a lovely pattern. Stripes, whether vertical, horizontal or even diagonal, is an excellent choice. Maybe you prefer polka dots or a floral pattern made up of multiple colors. Whatever you prefer, the sky’s the limit when considering womens dress clothes for a wedding.
7 Stunning Dresses
There are seven stunning dresses, in particular, that you might want to consider for attending a wedding. They include the following:
• Strapless floral sweetheart: If you’re attending an outdoor garden wedding, what better way to celebrate than with a gorgeous strapless sweetheart floral print fit and flare? With its multitude of colors and form-fitting style that flares out just beneath the knee.
• Ruched strapless high-low: The maxi ruched strapless high-low in forest green is a great option for a wedding that is slightly more on the formal side. The neckline has an interesting blend into the waist and the dress is made of an extravagant silk.
• Spaghetti strap dark cocktail: If you’re attending an evening wedding, a beaded spaghetti strap cocktail dress in black or blush is a top choice. The skirt is slightly flared, which is sure to make a splash on the dance floor.
• Long chiffon gown: A peach-colored floor-length chiffon gown with sequins adorning the top is an elegant option for a fancy wedding. The top is styled almost like a drape, making it highly unique.
• Tea-length mint dress: A tea-length chiffon mint-colored dress with a pleated skirt with light touches of lace on the side is perfect for any wedding. It’s a style everyone will love and a color that flatters all skin tones.
• High neckline black sequin: For a black tie affair-style wedding, you can look incredible in a black high neckline sequin cocktail dress that reaches mid-calf. It’s fancy and will have you sparkling all night.
• Red lace high neckline: Going with the high neckline trend, you can wow all in this dress, which is made of lace in a bright red color. The skirt is flowing and reaches mid-calf.
Dress Barn is open, but due to the current situation, you can online shop online. These options of womens dress clothes are perfect for any wedding. Shop around and you can find the right dress for you.