July 9th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Adetokunbo from Brooklyn

Today’s Bombshell is from BK, baby! See what Adetokunbo sent our way:
ade from brooklyn
She kept her style description short, writing, “ My style is very modest, chic and feminine.”

0 Adetokunbo from Brooklyn
Adetokunbo from Brooklyn
000 Adetokunbo from Brooklyn
00 Adetokunbo from Brooklyn  copy
1 Adetokunbo from Brooklyn

3 Adetokunbo from Brooklyn

5 Adetokunbo from Brooklyn

7 Adetokunbo from Brooklyn

9 Adetokunbo from Brooklyn

Adetokunbo from Brooklyn
I love it! Classy and fabulous. I’ll take all those Valentino shoes, please and thank you!
See more on IG @thevirtuousstyle.

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits (no collages) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
52 comments

52 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Adetokunbo from Brooklyn”

1. SMV says:

so here for it!

2. anonymous says:

nice style. butter face though

3. Jackie says:

Love it!!My fav. is the first picture.

4. c says:

Really? @ anonymous. I think some people look forward to being able to say something mean.

I always like a FBD, w/ a super feminine esthetic in their styling. I will say more pics w/o sunnies and a smile would have been nice to see.

5. Tami says:

Welp! She murdered EVERY Look! Great job fashionista!

6. Bada**dimples says:

Anonymous there was no reason for u to make that comment .. Internet thugs are ridiculous … But yes the fashion is nice I just wish she would’ve ironed some of her cloths though

7. Nova says:

Bombshell. She is killing it.

8. Tyne says:

I agree, bombshell all the way! @anonymous no need for mean comments, if you have nothing nice to say keep it moving…
    @ Bada Dimples, the only outfit that “appears” wrinkled is the last one and you can tell it’s from living i.e sitting down, possibly typing etc….raw silk/silk in general, can be pretty unforgiving in maintaining straight lines

9. Honest Choas says:

This woman is gorgeous, her styling without flaw, and she if giving me bombshell in every photo.

I think she looks beautiful in the body and the face.

10. Nisa. G says:

she looks fabulous sooo Chic!!

Femme fatale!

12. Cantrel says:

This was amazing. I will follow!

13. Its clearly slaying season. She is so right on in every shot. Love her style!

And, yes @Anonymous – how petty of you. Not only are you rude but you are WRONG! Ms. Lady is serving you cheek bones for days, full lips and velvety skin. She’s gorgeous. Period.

14. jeda says:

Her face what, Anonymous? Her face is gorgeous.

And her fashion is so on point to the T. Down to make up, hair, and accessories. She did that!

Blessings

15. Brit says:

The white on white look is my fave

16. Cari says:

Been a while since i commented on this section, but this was a winner. Def. my type of style and could def. wear each and everyone of these looks esp. the red on red.

17. Indigo says:

I’m getting Nina Simon vibe all day! Most def a Fashion Bomb.. Grown, classic and classy… Something that will never go out of style!

18. Zuri says:

Anonymous may God help you.

Cheekbones >
    Style >
    Shoes >
    Accessories >

I like !

19. Porsche says:

Yes, Honey! She looks great!

20. Factory Made says:

Im getting a contemporary 50′s vibe from her looks! In other words #perfection

21. Sasha says:

Representing Brooklyn!! Adetokunbo you look fab! I love the pink skirt..you are a breath of fresh air and a bombshell.

22. Fash says:

Gorgeous, classy, and sophisticated.

23. Olivia B says:

LOVE her sense of style….effortless.

As for the ‘Anonymous’ person who commented, if you dont have anything nice to say, please keep that negative energy to yourself. It is not welcomed in this space. Have you ever been featured? Probably not!!

24. Kristi K says:

Oh she is showing out. I am here for every thread…every button. Yes and Ma’am

25. Style for grown folk…. classy, chic and sharp!

26. Nikki says:

She served it, TOTAL Bombshell. I want to shop her closet!!

And LOL @ Kristi K – “every thread…every button”. Agreed.

27. Jessy says:

Love her style–bombshell!

Shush @Anonymous this is FBD not Match.com

28. Leelee says:

Oooh I like it! CHIC!! She is giving me Kaleena in the face..and I think she’s gorgeous! Well done. @Anonymous Please post a pic of yourself with your next comment. I’ll wait…..

29. MRFashion101 says:

Job Well Done. This is great!!!! Nuff Said!!! SLAYED!!!

30. JDJ says:

I was so fascinated I ran to her blog before even voting or checking out the comment section! She is so well put together! I loved every look, in every way.

31. Kari says:

The votes say it all – complete bombshell!
    Style? Check!
    Face? Check Check (just LOOK at those cheekbones)!
    Skin? Triple Check!
    #KiltIt

32. Minnesota says:

I LOVE every look! BOMBSHELL!

the 10% that voted not bombshell is HATING!!! flawless!

34. Asa says:

It’s so funny how everyone wants to attack the person that commented “BUTTERFACE” everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I’m sure MOST of you leave NEGATIVE comments on other FBD pages so please stop it I love this lady style and I must agree I can do w/o her FACE !!

35. Zaia says:

She’s Everything!!!! She slayed those fits …. Def love her style on point!

36. Carli says:

She has style for day, and she looks great

37. Carli says:

Oops! Days; )

38. Peaches says:

Asa and Anonymous, you both are doing the exact same thing, if you can’t comment on her fashion, (which is on point, chic and sophisticated), then why bother to comment at all, grown women being so negative and ugly, Are any of your photos up here for us to comment on, leave well enough alone,PLEASE

39. anonymous says:

Please y’all need to have a seat. overweight girls are featured and are ripped into even though they have great style. If she didnt dress so nicely, she would have been ripped into as well. I did say her style is nice but i also think she is a butter face. My opinion,deal with it or log off.

40. Ignes says:

I really loved the one colour looks (the red and the green). She has a lovely style which is very refined from what we usually see here.

41. KITANA says:

Did she really prance in here and leave us all for dead? Bit*h betta werk. Every outfit is straight sickening. A lot of women are intimidated by superior bone structure Adetokunbo, which you DO have- so don’t let these comments get to you. I can tell from your pics that you KNOW you’re a gorgeous girl lol

42. nikki says:

Bombshell…Love every look. So chic and well put together..I can not understand women being negative and mean towards other women. Are your pictures up here….you comment anonymously …you probably cant afford anything this woman is wearing. Probably no life at all. the only reason why anybody would have something mean to say about this woman is straight jealousy…when you happy with yourself no need to tear someone else down

43. Adetokunbo says:

Thank you all so much for the positive comments. As for the negative comments, God bless you. No need to attack those who are negative, it is just better to pray for them.

44. Asia Monique says:

She is simply fabulous. This submission: very excited to see!

I enjoyed every single look but the one that truly captures it for me is the all red tee and pant with black and white capped toe.

45. dyshaun says:

I LOVE EVERYTHANG

46. alyssa says:

I went to college with this girl .her style has definitely evolved. great job

47. AJ says:

She slayed!!!..Her and that little slant on some of those poses…. fierce! Oh n yass to her given us short relaxed hair realness.. Flawless.

48. steph says:

i love it….but why is one person commenting over and over again…when u make a comment ur automatically assigned an avatar art. i want to believe the design is different from commentator A B C and so forth…

anyways….i LOVE HER STYLE fierce and classic. go Ms Owolabi

49. selectivewords says:

She reminds me of Estelle. love her style.

50. Anon says:

Oh… I remember her from undergrad. Like Alyssa said, her style has definitely upgraded. Looking good!