April 21st, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Dyandra from Philly

Today we have a second time Bombshell! We have Dyandra from Philly:
dyandra from philly new york jacque reid stylist fashion bomb daily
The New York resident and stylist for Jacque Reid writes, “I would describe my style as a mixture of a few types, glamorous, chic and edgy.”
Styled by Dyandra and C&C California
” I’ve always been a fan of mixing high fashion with fast fashion to create a balanced look.”

Styled by Dyandra La Marque
“Contrary to common belief, clothing doesn’t have to be expensive to look good. Simply pairing a designer heel with an H&M dress can create a winning outfit!”

Styled by Dyandra Vintage
Styled by Dyandra Vintage 2
“I also love vintage clothing, the quality and attention to detail is impeccable!”

Styled by Dyandra H&M 2
” I love to shop my mother’s closet and east coast vintage stores for staple items.”

dyandra from philly
” I believe that style is less about what you have on and more about the image that you are comfortable portraying.”

dyandra from philadelphia
” I always tell my clients “if you love what you have on then you’ll look even better.””

dyandra from philly 2
” For me, style is all about remaining true to your artistic point of view and speaking that through fashion!”
dyandra from philly 3
Hot! Love that yellow printed dress.
See more on Instagram @Styled_By_Dyandra.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits (no collages) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
26 comments

26 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Dyandra from Philly”

1. I love it. She’s definitely a BombShell.

2. tahlyuh says:

The all-blue look threw me off, mainly the shoe choice (although the shoe itself if HOT!), but I lover her submission overall. Bombshell.

3. tahlyuh says:

So many errors in my last comment. Ugh! Lol.

The all-blue look threw me off, mainly the shoe choice (although the shoe itself is HOT!), but I love her submission overall. Bombshell.

4. southern says:

meh

5. keke says:

i dont like how she dresses at all but she looks like Ciara to me tho shes cute

6. keke says:

i dont like how she dresses at all but she looks like Ciara to me tho shes cute

7. Sasha says:

Bombshell I love her pieces. The blue did not bother me too much bc I feel like it’s ok to be matchy sometimes however if all of her outfits were like that I would feel differently. You are beautiful keep up the good work!

8. Tanisha says:

Go Dyandra! I absolutely LOVE the red skirt look.

9. Kisha says:

All of her outfits are fine, they aren’t my personal style but they are nice nonetheless. With the exception, of the green outfit, not quite sure where you would wear that…but it probably isn’t my business either. I think she has style as I love the way Jacque Reid dresses.

10. Kish says:

I loved everything but the Blue lipstick. Love her hair too!

11. Jackie says:

I cannot get myself to like that green ensemble because of the dress and knowing how it is a knock-off of another dress that is probably at a much higher price mark but besides that I think her style is amazing!

12. Jackie says:

I cannot get myself to like that green ensemble because of the dress and knowing how it is a knock-off of another dress at a much higher price mark but besides that I think her style is amazing!

13. AzizMom says:

Hot! I think she’s a pick for Best of 2014.

14. Danielle says:

Cute I like her style! Didn’t really like that green outfit, but she’s got style. And I agree I think she’s looks exactly like Ciara!

This is pretty good for somebody from Philly.

16. Peaches says:

Her particular style is alright for her, but that blue lipstick doesn’t amount to any fashion or style that I presently know of, except the circus.

17. Maine Saint says:

She has a nice Style ,very functional. I likes.

for somebody from philly what we can dress tori burch is from philly suburbs boo amber rose joan rivers pink draya patti may i go on

19. Jessy says:

Liked this submission, lots of interesting pieces

20. Esta Fiesta says:

Her first two looks are really cute although I probably would’ve made different shoe choices. The green dress was a bit much for me and I’m not a fan of the blue lipstick. She’s right about being comfortable in what you wear though – some of these looks I might’ve called crazy but since she’s comfortable in them she wears them well!

21. Bre Bre says:

I voted Bombshell. Because she looks GREAT in what she wears and how she wears it. However, I don’t know if I consider her stylish enough to be somebody else’s stylist. It sorta looks like she is just now developing her own style, or evolving into her own style.

I liked the outfits though. That green dress was super sexy!

i agree with the other comment. philly is known for a lot of things, but style is not one of them. most people are stuck in a time capsule. that said, this woman looks great. she at the threshold but i could possibly see her being a fashionbomb with some minor upgrades. she takes risks…a few dont work but thats ok. my fav looks are the yellow dress and denim shirt with skort. pls kill the striped jumper. looks like miley cyrus circa 2012. also she could work the colorful sweater better in the last pic…maybe with boyfirend jeans or shorts.

23. yes says:

Yes on some of the shoes, capital no for the rest.sorry baby but you are beautiful with nice body.

24. @Alexislovesme says:

FIYAHHHH

25. sharee nicole says:

YAASS !!! She slays!I loved every look. and she is gorgeous!!

26. NO INDEED says:

Jacque Reid always looks a mess and to see that she paid to look that way by a chick that looks like the regular instagram boutique looking shopper/stylist is ironic!