October 1st, 2012
Claire's Life, Fashion News, Style Diary
Style Diary: Paris Spring 2013 Fashion Week

Hey!
So after taking street style, I met up with photographer Guillaume Landry to document my outfit for the day.

Yes, add me to the list of fashion enthusiasts who bought Kenzo’s iconic tiger sweatshirt. I really thought I was special when I snagged one of Opening Ceremony’s last two sweatshirts at their Soho store, but it seems everyday I see someone wearing it! That said, I added my own colorful twist by pairing mine with blue pants from ASOS and my Proenza Schouler lime PS1.

I normally would’ve worn my Kurt Geiger pin heels, but I broke those (!), so slipped on my spotted Charlotte Olympia’s.

I pulled my hair into a high pony, slipped on a green necklace from Zara, then was on my way to the next show.

What do you think?

Photos by Guillaume Landry.
Check out how a few other people have worn theirs:

From MyFashionTricks.blogspot.com.

Vanessa Jackman of We Heart It.

SocialBliss.com

Stockholm StreetStyle

43 Responses to “Style Diary: Paris Spring 2013 Fashion Week”

1. Christie says:

You know they sell it on their online store right ? Anywho , you look really cute … Lovenyour new hair, Claire !

2. Claire says:

@Christie when I bought it, it was sold out everywhere, including online.
    Thanks!

3. meekaG says:

Claire how do you get to go to all these wonderful places??? I’m so jealous!

4. jeda says:

Your smile is radiant Claire. I love the color combination, green. blue, and lime. I really like the white version of the sweater too. I particularly like how some of the other girls paired it with denim (shorts and pants).
    Blessings

5. Audrey says:

Claire can you buy me one?? **says the broke graduate student :)
    You absolutely glow in every photo, whats your secret

6. Lioness says:

Stunning, claire! I LOVE it! I would’ve never thought to put those shoes with that outfit yet it works so well! kudos!

7. blkbetty says:

Claire, please always keep doing Claire. You look great!

8. Margo says:

Claire, you look adorbs! Loving the different ways others are rocking the sweater as well.

9. Cute! Gimme that sweater! I especially love the look with the boyfriend jeans and lucite heels.

10. LaTasha says:

Loooved your look Claire!!! Your color block combination was excellent. Werk!!

11. TheAntifash says:

The Kenzo and Balenciaga sweatshirts have been the most popular items in all FW cities. I really love the way Elena Perminova accessorized her sweatshirt with the necklace. Super cute!

12. Monica Monroe says:

WHERE CAN I GET THAT NECKLACE WITH THE LEGSS ?!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEE

13. Suri says:

Please, do not take offense. But I think this outfit does not work for your figure at all. On a skinny, non-busty woman it would be great. You look too stocky like this. Sorry.

14. DIVA says:

umm Claire this is not your best look….

15. Indigo says:

Claire,this is not a good look at all! LOL

16. Brittany says:

This is not a good look…everything looks too tight.

17. Kahalia says:

I do like all the color and those shoes are the best, but the sweatshirt just looks to bulky. The outfit as a whole is not very flattering.

18. Brinks says:

Some of you self hating black women (Suri) would rather see a blond thin chick model something than a sister who looks like you! This is why black people can’t get ahead in fashion..why use a black model when you worship at the knees of some skinny white girl?
    Claire, I think you look great, big bust and all.
    SMH

19. Dion says:

@Brinks you betta preach up in here! Claire you look adorable!

20. Bajan Candy says:

I like it; both yours and the chick from socialbliss. Very cute. OOO and that purple lipstick too-fab!

21. Sandra says:

Claire you look very nice. I am glad to finally see some style photos of you in Paris. Keep up the good work. You really deserve it.

22. Unsee says:

ok time to put this particular sweatshirt to bed. It’s clearly just a “look at me and what i bought that’s super on trend right now” thing.

23. Joanne_ says:

super pretty!!

24. ReeBee says:

ok the colors are great together, but your shoes are totally taking away from the outfit. To make matters worse, your feet look like they’re about to burst out of the shoe. You are a beautiful girl, but even that pretty smile can’t mask the pain your feet must’ve been in!!

25. Miha says:

Hi Claire,
    Love your style normally but the jumper looks WAY too tight as do the trousers. Otherwise your gorgeous x

26. Nicole says:

Love the outfit. You look youthful and fun. However, your smile in these photos is everything!

27. Tamara says:

I guess im not seeing the same thing everyone else is, because I love the outfit. Clare has an athletic figure and she dresses it well. Kudos to you and your hair and smile made the outfit all the better.

28. Sail says:

Oh la la
    Tres chic Claire! J’adore votre tenue!

29. cca says:

I like how you wore it the best!

30. Faith says:

Love it! I want one too. sigh. lol

31. Bre Bre says:

Brinks… they weren’t being self hating. That’s their opinion. And I agree. I love the outfit the color is nice, but its not flattering on Claire. Their is a saying “Everything ain’t for everybody”… Claire allows people to voice their opinions about other fashionistas, I’m sure she can handle constructive criticism about her own get ups. I love the outfit, but it makes Claire shape look like a martini glass, or a Y, or a tube of toothpaste with all the paste squeezed to the top. And when you’re built like that you have to dress accordingly. Her legs are her best feature, she should accentuate those in every outfit.

32. Bre Bre says:

*there

33. He says:

Cute colors, cute sweatshirt, I want!!

34. K.K says:

Brinks can’t handle the truth lol

35. Kisha says:

Claire how do you get your skin to be so radiant? Beauty tips please, because you are glowing!

uhhhh?

37. kateeee says:

I am going to co-sign Bre Bre…. I do not think I will ever be a fan of Claire’s style…. This outfit is a NO!!!!

38. He says:

@Katee I’m sure you think spandex and fat rolls is fashion, where are your pictures?

39. My Opinion says:

Cute, I love it! Where can I get that sweatshirt?

40. rachel says:

Love this look Claire!

41. mamareese says:

I’d like to have seen you in some flare legged pants that color. But by far…your look is the most chic.

42. d says:

I agree with the others re fit and think these pants would have been better for your shape (and yes I know the skinny ankle pant is all the rage but I think a wide leg pant would have been much more flattering). However, I did like the colors you have going on.

43. Lish says:

Claire why are you super cute?!?! I love this outfit!