October 1st, 2012
Fashion Week, Paris, Real Style
Real Style: Paris Spring 2013 Fashion Week Day 2

My show schedule is super light for Paris Fashion Week, so I’ve been putting in a bit of work with my Street Style photographs.
On Saturday, I hit up the Tuileries to take a few pictures of stylish fashion show goers.

Take a look at my latest:

Stylist and New York Post contributor Nausheen Shah always looks bomb, and came show ready in a cropped leather top and sheer maxi skirt. She tucked all her invites into her oversized leather clutch, and accessorized with bright cuffs. Hot!

These young gentlemen adopted fall’s hottest color, oxblood, along with tailored blazers, Kenzo logo hats, and chic sunglasses.

Grazia.it editor and All The Pretty Birds photographer Tamu McPherson kept it funky in a printed suit by Suno.

Something tells me these ladies coordinated…! No matter, they looked lovely and fashion forward with rounded shades, jewel tones, and socks with sandals.

Color coordination was certainly a trend. These friends looked like Bobbsey twins in neon sweaters, printed skirts, sunglasses, and Céline bags. Don’t hurt ‘em!

Stylist Peju Famojure kept it cute in a leather jacket, Givenchy Pants, and a Jil Sander blue snake print tee.

And lastly, this blogger offset jeans and lace up sandals with a striking golden tunic. Lovely!

What do you think of our latest Street Style photographs?

18 Responses to “Real Style: Paris Spring 2013 Fashion Week Day 2”

1. Very refreshing! My favs are the cropped leather top and sheer maxi skirt on Nausheen Shah and the blogger wearing the tunic.

2. jeda says:

I really enjoyed every single ensemble here. My fav has to be Nausheen Shah. She just gave birth to me.
    Blessings

3. MoD.com says:

I love the first outfit. Cropped leather is not easy to pull off.

4. anon says:

That cropped leather top…THE BIZNESS.

5. tasha says:

Loving all the ladies looks. Especially the one with the maxi green skirt

6. AzizMom says:

The “coordinated ladies” did it for me! I love the fuchsia trench and socks with sandals. I may try that this season.

7. KBS says:

Who makes those boots that yellow sweater chic is wearing? ANYONE???

8. Yes! Everyone looks great. I’d like to know who the boots are by too!

9. Soul Touch says:

That cropped leather top Nausheen Shah is wearing is too cute.

And those leather boots worn by the lady in the yellow sweater are beyond delicious! Where can I get those?

10. TheAntifash says:

I want Tamu’s Chloe loafers SO bad!!

11. Trisha Renee says:

Loving all of the looks but the women with the fur collar is giving me life. Too fab.

12. Trisha Renee says:

@KBS Those boots are from Zara

13. tt says:

picture…
    1) YES!!!
    2) hell no! the guy in the kenzo hat looks everyday, going to the corner store regular while dude in the burgundy is giving me all kinds of old lady vibes.
    3) this is THE worst pairing of putting different patterns together & thinking it’s fashionable. tamu, you are so wrong for that outfit!!!
    4) love #’s 1, 2, & 4. they look high fashion. one of these things does not belong & it’s the ugly hot pink outfit! she looks as if she bought that at the thrift store & thought she was doing something. BOO!
    5) i like the blonde’s outfit, but i don’t care for the brunette’s take on it.
    6) yes! simple yet chic!!!
    7) love this bohemian look. i’m a sucker for tunics & caftans.

14. Dom says:

Well. I can certainly see why Paris is the fashion capital of the world.

Every one of these folks did the damn thing!

15. Lolodoll11 says:

Loving the lady with the yellow sweater, the last chick and the green maxi ensemble.

16. Sandra says:

Dear Claire thanks for putting my city on blast. I wish that I could see more. I love the last blogger’s look and the lady wearing the fur scarf did it for me. Tamu will do better next time. Have a safe trip back to NY.

17. aries says:

that lil leather crop top is everything and that long tunic on the last pic is giving me life on this rainy day.

18. Faith says: