September 10th, 2012
Claire's Life, Fashion News, Style Diary
Style Diary: Mercedes Benz Spring 2013 Fashion Week Day 3

For Day 3, I married my love of blazers and preppy skirts with color in a printed cardigan from Zara along with a Karl Saatchi pleated faux leather mini skirt.

I slipped a simple Helmut Lang tank underneath it all, and accented with a J.Crew necklace, my fave Stella McCartney Falabella bag, and my Kurt Geiger pin heel sling backs (previously worn here).

I really haven’t been studying my Youtube braid style tutorials like I should, so pulled my braids into an unimaginative low ponytail.

Chic, simple, and slightly saucy. Just the way I like it:)

What do you think?

Photos by Marta McAdams, who is awesome.

20 Responses to “Style Diary: Mercedes Benz Spring 2013 Fashion Week Day 3”

1. Taj says:

Cute look

2. Very cute! I love that skirt! And again, the braids look great on you, you look so youthful.

3. Indigo says:

Something looks off… But you are a cutie pie Claire.

4. d says:

love the shoes and bag…

5. Shelly says:

Hey Claire,

I know I’m probably late, but I L-O-V-E these braids on you! They compliment you soooooo well =)

6. Kim says:

Why are your legs so amazing?

7. Jeda says:

Hey Claire, I love the look, but I wish the jacket was a little shorter so that it wouldn’t block the waistline of the skirt. It would’ve added more shape to the silhouette. Cute all the same though.

And a high bun with those blonde braids would be fabulous, you should try it. :-)

Blessings

8. Fashionluva says:

I think I passed you on the street heading over to Lincoln Center. Your sunnies were amazeballs. You should def post more beauty shots. Those glasses deserved a spot light. Great Look :-)

9. Kimber says:

Claire,
    you look really good! The hair is gorgeous and your skin!!!!! What your doing is so workin for ya sista.

Beautiful :)
    keep representin!

10. Alie says:

Your. legs. are. everything. WERK!

11. Jenny Frm The Block says:

I’ma keep it funky with Claire… (since none of ya’ll will, but ya’ll tear the fashion bomb submitters to pieces)… I ONT LIKE THIS OUTFIT. The blazer is just wrong, its out of season really & the skirt is wrinkled. I like the braids and the bag tho. I’m out… *drops mic*

12. Claire says:

@Jenny Frm The Block You feel better now?

13. WendyB says:

^^Skirts do get wrinkled when people sit and move. It’s real life, not an in-studio photoshoot.

14. Anastasia says:

Lol the skirt is wrinkled tho claire. You look hot non the less tho :)

15. kateeee says:

I also tend to critique Claire, but I like this outfit, minus the shoes…. You look absolutely stunning with the braids

16. Fifi says:

I agree with Jeda, cute look.

LMAO @ Claire’s response to Jenny from the block!

17. Miss White says:

Not one of my favorite pairings. All the pieces are fly but together I don’t think they get a chance to shine. That being said, u still worked it. When ur fly…ur fly….

18. Renae says:

@jennyfromtheblock I agree hunny. They do in fact tear the FashionBombshells to shreads. Sorry, Claire. But just because you wear labels does not mean you have style. I am waiting on the a** kisses to go off on me which is in fact fine with me. But, your braids are cute. You just need to style them.

19. Brinks says:

If you don’t like her blog, why don’t you go somewhere else? Why troll and leave nasty comments? There are a million blogs in the blogosphere, shoo now, and go find one.