April 9th, 2012
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Brooke from London

Today’s Fashion Bombshell is the fabulous Brooke from London:

She writes, “My style is very London underground: cool, fresh, young, and urban.”

“I shop mostly at American Apparel, Selfridges, and Topshop.

“I tried to show you guys me dressed up/down in my everyday life”

“[I'm just a teenager], so my style is still evolving ;)”

” My elder sister who follows your blog religiously convinced me to try out for Fashion Bombshell..”

” I hope you guys feature me & enjoy it..”

“Please check out and follow my personal blog www.jadoreminx.tumblr.com.”

” Thank you!!! xx”

No, thank you! I enjoy your use of color. And you’ve got much swag for such a young buck! Work it!

What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 2-6 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!

Posted In
63 comments

63 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Brooke from London”

1. Dionne says:

I like this gal! Great way to kick off the week

2. Jaz says:

I need those grey/ yellow/ and melon heels asap.

3. Ms. VixoN says:

WHAT A BEAUTY! DRIPPING SWAGGU INDEED. LOVES HER MIX OF STREET WITH THOSE LADY LIKE TOUCHES! #SoFetch :-)

4. Ms. VixoN says:

@JAZ, Right?! Those shoes are dopeness…..WDUGT Brooke?!

5. Jennifer says:

She’s a very stylish teen! She’s fun now, so I bet it’ll be fun watching her style evolve as well.

6. Missus says:

#Love!! Good job young madam…but you live in London so I wouldn’t expect anything less!

7. Amani says:

She’s adorbs!

8. Monica says:

LOVE her!

9. fashion roadkill says:

cute girl, nice fashionable styles for her age bracket.

10. Lainea says:

Very pretty, nice figure, dope style

11. The Antifash says:

She’s gorgeous!

12. Miss Understood says:

London fashion seems light years ahead of US fashion! Love her

13. rania says:

LOVE HER.

14. Alloftheheights says:

Ah a good start to the week! She’s got great style for a young lady and I bet she will evolve and just get better and better!

She’s adorable!

15. Christie says:

This is blah . I guess it’s because I’m from NYC …. I see better outfits everyday.

@missunderstood , London fashion light years ahead of US fashion? Lol ….. How’d you come to that conclusion? Everything I see here is straight out of H&M and forever21 … Nothing too original. No salt, but let’s be real.

16. Kimmi says:

Dopeness

17. Very cute for a young girl. Thumbs up! Those gray, yellow and peach heels are hot!

18. exfatchic says:

she is just tooo cute … and Brooke is on my list of favorite girl names.

19. hehe says:

It’s cute nothing really inspiring. I’ve seen these looks on many girls in London and the U.S. so nothing inspiring just trendy.

20. lala says:

im with you Christie

21. COTN says:

NICE! True all around bombshell.

22. Dae says:

She’s so cute and I love her little laid back style. It’s nice it’s not over doing it and it looks natural to her.

@ Christie great style has nothing to do with better outfits or where you shop.it has everything to do with fit and editing. Unless you have a personal tailor no one’s style is entirely unique not even Beyonce’s

24. brianna says:

wow @ christie and lala, the girl is JUST a teenager,looks nothing above 17..she said her style is evolving,if she looks like this now,theres no stopping her in 5 years.. and christie sorry where is she supposed to buy clothes as a teen? in gucci and prada? do you shop at those places? BROOKE you look great..love your style

25. TT says:

Agree wit Christie

That is ma girl right thurrr brooke!! <3 she does have a lot of swag in real life too. and she is the cutest 16 year old I know. so proud of her.

27. V says:

as a young girl..i want you to do better with your weave. that will improve your look 7 million times.

but you’re hella cute for 16. liking it a lot

28. Amani says:

*High fives* @brianna

29. Important to remember she is a teen, and this is musch better then what i see teens wearing these days! It’s fun, and you can tell she is confident. I’m too old to wear this, but I think it works though!

Smh at all these harsh critiques that sell their souls for French brands yet don’t have a pot to piss in.

31. Siyam says:

@Christie H&M was first a European brand as is Topshop and while I don’t agree that U.S. fashion is that far behind, Europe gets it first, NY gets it next and then it filters down throughout the other 49.

-The girl is young and fly and on a fixed budget, I think she looks pretty good. Tailors are easy to find( whoever drycleans your clothe probably knows one) and once you find one you love the rest is cake :)

32. Jasmine says:

I love her..

33. Brian says:

I am liking the color combination.. ;) and d red jacket says nothing but swag. Way to go brooke

34. Nia says:

Her style is cool. I like her first look and her look pictured near the bus the best. Her style is playful. But like some else noted her weave/hairstyling could be improved… But other nice to see someone representing my home city!

35. Staci says:

Beautiful and she’s going to be one hell of a Bombshell when she is older. Her fashions are perfect and very age appropriate but still have some sophistication that an adult can wear. I like her!!!!
    @Christie and her followers: she is a kid for Christ sakes! Why discourage our youth like that????

36. ChasB says:

ehhh…

37. BlkRose says:

I would hire to be one of my assistants and watch her style evolve. She has great potential and if she keeps going she will someday be a fashion bomb. Is she there yes,but it still needs some work. I’m glad that her weave looked decent in most pics.

38. Nicki says:

Gorgeous girl and definitely a bombshell. I think she’s off on her style description though; there isn’t anything really “underground” about it.

39. medschool says:

sorry people are saying fixed budget…you’re assuming because shes young she has limited money at her disposal. While that MIGHT be true, her shoe and purse game says others.
    Even though her style isn’t original, it works for her. It doesn’t looked forced and seems to fit her personality. That, to me, is what makes styles. Very few are truly innovative, but if you can take ideas and make them yours, that to me is a bombshell.

40. Soul Touch says:

She looks great. For her age, she has a great sense of style and I’m sure she will evolve beautifully.

Teen bombshell!

…is she wearing Doc Martens? lol Are they coming back?….lol Always funny seeing these teens wear my era outfits…I feel so old. lol

41. VeryLivingEND says:

Love it!! This young lady has quite an eye for color. Her style is fun, young, and age-appropriate (read: she dresses like she respects herself)! I love seeing people who love fashion express themselves!

42. Yonnie says:

Very cute and age appropiate. For the people mentioning she the clothes like H&M or Forever 21, where is she supposed to shop? Not only that some people can shop at those stores and not have a clue how to put an orginal outfit together.

43. Melly miyagi says:

I love this girl style she has great style for
    Such a young age very cute

44. I like it! Very funky edge…young and fresh :)

45. she is a fly lil something :) !!!!

46. BossyGurl says:

Swag is something this young lady has down to a tee. She has a great expression on color. ORANGE Baby Work It… I love the multi-color heels Cute Look !!

47. asian897 says:

I love her maxi dress:)
    So stylish~

48. Nakia P says:

I think she is as cute as a button :)…And shes only 17..she better werk! She wasnt the least bit arrogant in her description, I think her style will only get better!

49. Nraw says: