December 14th, 2011
Claire's Life, Fashion News
Claire’s Life: The Fashion Bomb x Suit Dreams Sequins and Suits Holiday Party

Last night The Fashion Bomb and Jerrell Horton of Suit Dreams welcomed revelers to Parlor New York for a sequins and suits themed holiday party:

Readers traveled from Connecticut, New Jersey, and New York to toast to the holidays, philanthropy, and fashion:

For the event, I went for maximum sparkle in a sequined dress by Parker, topped off by a Cashhimi clutch and pewter Nicholas Kirkwood sequin pumps.

I had an absolute BLAST meeting you all, and ogling all your cute outfits:

Ow!
Special thanks to Jerrell Horton of Suit Dreams for partnering up on such a fun event!

Also a big thanks to photographer Marta McAdams for the consistently awesome pix, and DsEyez Productions for our (forthcoming) video. Thank you to all my friends for your support. Love you! Lastly, a HUGE shout out to all The Fashion Bomb readers who rolled out! It was so amazing meeting you all in person.

Stay tuned for many many more events in the future.
Smootches!

Photos by Marta McAdams. Hair and Makeup by Adeline and Noel from Noel New York. Parker Dress. Nicholas Kirkwood Heels. Cashhimi Clutch.

Posted In
47 comments

47 Responses to “Claire’s Life: The Fashion Bomb x Suit Dreams Sequins and Suits Holiday Party”

1. Apple says:

Everyone looked great!!

2. Looks like lots of fun and every one looked fab! Sucks that I missed out but there is always next time :o)

3. EntertainmentsFuture says:

Had a great time Claire. Looking forward to the next one!!!!

4. MissRich says:

I love the theme of this party, everyone looked so glam! Claire you def rocked that dress looks very classy and fun!… Can’t wait for more parties!!!

5. Jen says:

Hi Claire- we so have the same taste! I featured this same Parker dress on my blog but ended up purchasing another Parker dress… you look FABULOUS!
    here is the post if you wanna see it: http://www.commecoco.com/2011/11/saks-5th-avenue-holiday-trends.html

Jen

6. ladyshawann says:

Looks like fun!

7. Ashley says:

Wow!! Everyone looks awesome :)

8. dyshaun says:

Wow, good looking people.

To the sister in the tweed(?) short blazer with the gold piping… You did that!

9. Nubia says:

Everyone looks lovely, but it is official YOU ARE A B.A.D WOMAN.. your face it beat, shoes are sick and dress is to die for! #rockon

10. Savage says:

Ok Everyone looked so good, and it looked like it was such a good time that I’m going to just be a hater!!! lmao!!! j/k But this makes me get me sequin game up 10 fold!

11. Guest says:

Are these all the pics from the event last night?

12. Dobe says:

Looks like a great time! Glad it was a success :)

13. Looks like everyone had fun. love the dress too.

14. Rose says:

I was there last night and had a good time! GREATTTTTT location, fab outfits and LIVE art painting! KUDOS to you and Suit Dreams! Hope it was a success for those young men.

Also, what is the name of the painter and his contact info? Thanks.

15. Angela says:

it was nice….i just i didnt make the cut for the pics…lol i was pretty plain anyway, unlike the guy with some kind of bald spike studs on his head.

16. Claire says:

Thx for the lovely comments and thx to everyone who came out! @Guest Yep, those are all the pictures I have, but a few other photographers were in there snapping as well for other sites. I’ll include links once those pictures go live. And @Rose, the painter’s contact info is Iye Yindae, you can e-mail him at Populartblog@gmail.com

17. Nickieluv says:

The party looked AWESOME Claire! Love your dress; there were some handsome young men there -looking good in those suits. I’ll be sure to make your soiree next year. HAPPY HOLIDAYS from sunny South Florida! (I’d prefer some cold)

18. Kay says:

I missed the event of the year, gotta make plans to party w/ Claire next yr.

Aww….looked like fun! Then gents looked handsome…and loved your dress Claire….you get best dressed for the night :)

20. Nicole says:

Yes Ma’am Press Ham!!!..Everyone looked Gorg!!…SN:Miss Claire I need that dress too cute!

21. TriceyTrice says:

Everyone looked gorge! Especially the handsome men in the suits,alright now!

22. Kelley Barnes says:

I would have loved to be in attendance! Looks as if everyone had a good time.

23. Tas says:

Everyone looked spectacular. And which men on earth are sexy as black men? NONE

24. Nunyabizniz says:

Everyone looks fantastic!!! ‘cept for the lady with the crazy hair, crazy multicolored skirt and crazy shoes…. posing with Claire. hmmmmm.
    That’s the conceited Fashion bomber from couple weeks ago? oh.

25. sun.kissed says:

Fab! Claire you look awesome, truly the belle of the ball. If I had known Spider Man were coming….hmmm nevermind.

26. Abby says:

Beautiful black people! I love it!

27. Erika says:

Everyone looks nice and everyone is having fun. Wish I could’ve been there.

28. gasm says:

I don’t know about y’all and I don’t really care.

Cause all I see is ‘Hey, gurl, hey’ fierceness in the sixth picture-OH,POW,DAMN,SHAZZAM!

don’t even try to act like you don’t know what phenomenon I’m refering to.

*smize, hoe!*

29. Indigo says:

Claire… I will be watching your new show.. I see you on TV.. You are a star!

30. Yoli says:

Is that Demetria from Essence in the pic with you with new blond natural do? I likey! I agree, FAB pics all around – including the guy with the spikes in his head. :o)

31. let's eat cake says:

beautiful and black just like i like it. Everyone looks greeeeat. So jealous or everyone who got to go out and hang.

32. Kahalia says:

Wish this was like facebook so I could see evryone get tagged! Would love t match the trashtalkers with their outfits. I KNOW I AM NOT ALONE! LOL

33. Frost says:

What an upscale and sophisicated event!

I hope you do one in Atlanta soon! :D

34. aww looks like everyone had a great time, i wanted to make this sooo baaad :( but i’ll definitely stay tune for the next event claire
    p.s i need that “fuck off” chain lol

35. Sid says:

I am not sure what you guys are looking at… When I read about the event on this blog, I was like darn it I would love to attend something like that. I also read that you “must” wear a suit or sequin if you were planning on attending the event. I was so disappointed when I viewed the above photos. Clearly everyone did not get the memo. Why was that guy with that stupid hair cut, and junk around his neck allowed to attend? He looked like he was wearing a costume. On another note Claire look nice as always!

36. me! says:

.Damn it was some fine ass stylish men up in there!!!!!!!!! lawddd ah mercyyyyyyyyy!

37. Marsha D says:

@Sid I concur…..I know people are quick to give kudos but I’m sorry…it WAS a beautiful black crowd but most of them looked young and fashion challenged, just because the platform is in doesn’t mean you have to wear it, Claire you looked great, loved the entire look, but folks looked off- again I’m sorry.

38. Gent in the orange tie says:

Good morning Claire, I don’t want to trouble you but I was wondering if you had the contacts/links of the other photographers that were at the event.

39. Miss Fancy says:

@Gent in the orange tie- You had to be my favorite look as far as the fellas were concerned. Quite impressive. Glad I’m actually getting the oppurtunity to provide you with feedback. By the way, was that Polo eye wear?

40. Gent in the orange tie says:

Miss Fancy – Thank you for the compliment. My eye wear is Versace

41. Cee Lo says:

Claire that dress is very flattering on you, after seeing the pics I really felt I missed out. Hopefully there will be another event in the near future

42. Derianne says:

Everyone looked fab!!! you are so pretty Claire! I hope to be at your next event:)))

43. Seriously says:

These pictures gave me a breath of fresh air! It’s not often where I see pictures where just about EVERYONE looked good!

44. E says:

Claire! It was great meeting you Tuesday night! You’re such a great hostess, making sure we were having a good time. You’re so sweet & we had a great time! Le Femme Flaneur will definitely be at your next event! <3

45. Isha says:

Hi Claire,

I had the pleasure of attending this event and I really had a great time. I was so hyped to see my picture on your website. I cannot wait until next year and I must say all the picturess came out great.

46. fly won says:

youve gotta take this nationwide Claire! Next up, YOUR HOMETOWN! atl!

47. FiFi says: