February 14th, 2014
Fashion Bomber of the Day
Fashion Bomber of the Day: Xavier from Virginia

It’s Friday, so it’s Fashion Bomber day! I loved what Xavier from Norfolk, Virginia sent in:
xavier from virginia
He says, “I am currently attending the University of Phoenix with a major in Healthcare Administration and have a knack for helping people whether its with an outfit or medical advice.”
Xavier from Virginia
“… I’ve been all over the U.S. which, is why my style encompasses many different looks.”

9 Xavier from Virginia

” One thing I’ve noticed about most men who indulge in fashion is that they often become predictable.”

2 Xavier from Virginia
” I try my best not to be too predictable. My style is typically based on what colors I feel I’d like to see together and not the whether or “what’s in” or “expected” from men.”

Xavier from Virginia
” Men tend to catch the most flack and we can be pretty prejudiced against one another when we try new things.”
9 Xavier from Virginia
” I’m never insecure when I go out because what I wear speaks volumes. ”

6 Xavier from Virginia
” I am a color blocking king, but I will always have a soft spot for black & red.”

9898 Xavier from Virginia

” I don’t have the most money but if I find a nice pair of slippers or spiked loafers, please believe I’m on the first train to purchasing them!”
0 Xavier from Virginia

I love this! Every little thing. Boom! You’re the Bomb.

Fashion Bomber of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of male Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 5-8 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!

Posted In
20 comments

20 Responses to “Fashion Bomber of the Day: Xavier from Virginia”

1. J Holiday is that you?!!

2. heyyall says:

I like his style.. But that one pose with his face lifted yeah that one.. STOP IT!

3. tahlyuh says:

Blue Ivy Carter…you wrong! Lmbo. I love it! Ironically, J. Holiday has a new album. Pretty decent.

I like his style. It’s a lot, but he wears it well.

4. A bit Fem but yes Fab. A+

5. Diva says:

I cant get past his facial expression.

6. That chick says:

His style is nice. I liked most of his outfits. I disliked a few pieces like the hat in the first look, but I loved the second look. The FACIAL expression though brah…

7. jeda says:

I love his style. He’s a bomb. But….that facial expression sometimes…..sometiiiimes….
    Blessings

I like everything but the first outfit

And why is it a problem to be fem? Y’all kill me in this comment section commenting on stuff that has nothing to do w/ the actual fashion. He’s wearing mens clothes what difference does his posing or orientation make?

10. Dom Dom says:

This reminds me of when Omarion went through his awful “fashionisto” phase. Therefore, I cannot cosign.

11. monieluv says:

Yay! Norfolk! Get it boo. I love the creativity.

12. LadyShawann says:

I enjoy seeing a man that is not afraid of color.

13. Ericka says:

Yes yes yes there will be 30+ comments about his facial espressions after the first two I think the point is made. Anyhow as a sneaker lover who hates low Jordan 11s I love how he did the floral look and as a die hard Steeler fan I love the all black with a yellow blazer. You loafer game is serious! I would love to know if he had an instagram.

14. Freedom Lee says:

Diito @Erika ..save me from typing ..thanks :-)

15. Adonis says:

Yes sir. I’m inspired. Time & thought was put into every detail.

16. Elegant Jerk says:

I dig his style perspective. Elegantjerk.com can add a few more statement pieces to his wardrobe.

17. Peaches says:

The man’s style is talented, elegance, casual, loving his self and outer poise, he is doing it without regard to whatever everybody is saying….ttbt!!!!!

18. HappyGirl50 says:

Do the damn thing

19. Ivie9ja says:

He is owning all his looks and they all have character BOMB!

20. Liz says:

i think he’s the bomb diggity! blah blah about his expression. i’m here for his outfits and they are money