Obama might be changing American politics, but at the Fashion Bomb our schedule remains the same:
…let’s solve some Friday Mail Bombs!
First Sabine says, “I love what Keyshia is wearing here, especially her shirt...”
“…Please help me recreate this look. Thanks!”
We couldn’t find Keyshia’s exact top, but thought you could get a similar look with the following high and low priced items:
1. Twelfth Street By Cynthia Vincent Long Sleeve Ruffle Neck Blouse in Yellow, $253. 2. Armani Exchange Lariat Necklace, $34. 3. Charlotte Russe Jersey Scarf, $9. 4. Victoria’s Secret High Waist Pant, $78. 5. Sterling Silver Pave Domed Ring, $129. 6. Urban Outfitters Palms Springs Sunglasses, $13. 7. Nadri Thin Pave Hoop Earrings, $100.
Next Melissa says, “Ashanti recently made an appearance on television wearing this gorge jacket...”
“… I was hoping you could help me find out who makes it or find something similar?”
Get a similar look with these ruffled wool beauts:
1. Hanii Y Short Ruffle Jacket in Black, $268. 2. William Rast Ruffle Broken Twill Jacket, $398. 3. Above-And-Beyond Jacket, $148.
In a Male Mail Bomb, Chontel says, “Where can I find a leather bomber jacket like the one Diddy has on here?”
Steal Diddy’s swagger with one of these options:
1. byCORPUS Leather Bomber Jacket, $348. 2. Armani Exchange Leather Bomber Jacket, $425. 3. Orthodox Marquez Leather Jacket, $878.
Juvie says, “I wanted to know where I can get these boots Raven Symone is wearing or something similar...”
“...I will die if I don’t get them!”
It seems Raven might be wearing these $1,555 Alexander McQueen Lace Up Boots in Brown:
If you want a lace up look for less, go with these:
1. Ruco Line Boots, $298. 2. Corso Como Cable Lace Up Inside Zip Boot, $325. 3. Frye Fiona Tall Tie Front Boot, $298.
Next, Takisha says, “I would really like to have that cute sweater dress Regina has on in my closet...”
“… Could you please tell me where I can get it??”
Adriana searched, and found that this Tibi Racerback Glen Plaid dress gives off the same effect:
Get it for $348 from www.bloomingdales.com.
Lastly, Ramona says, “I’m in dire need of your assistance I’ve been looking every where for some leather pants like the ones Rocsi is wearing...”
“…Can you please help me?”
Adriana found these high and low priced skinnies:
Adriana found these:
1. Charlotte Russe Faux Leather Skinnies, $30. 2.Armani Exchange Leather Pants, $295. 3.LOVE YAYA Fix Skinny Pant, $136.
That does it for today!