Hello beauty lovers! We’re introducing a new feature highlighting celebrity makeup looks and a step by step rundown on how you can recreate the look.
Last week Blac Chyna attended her future sister in law’s birthday party wearing a light, glamorous look. She opted for a subtle beat by rocking nude lips, a bangin’ contour, black eyeliner and white eye shadow.
Take a seat at your beauty station and find out how you can achieve Blac Chyna’s contour and nude lip look, courtesy of Lacey Watson.
- Use Makeup Forever Step 1 Primer and apply to the t-zone area of your face.
- Evenly distribute Nars Luminous Foundation (I used the Mocha shade) with a beauty blender.
Highlight and Contour:
- To highlight, apply the Nars Concealer (I used the caramel shade) with a beauty blender. Highlighting does exactly that; it emphasizes areas of your face that captures the natural light. Apply the concealer under your eyes, your forehead, the bridge of your nose and depending on your face shape, you can highlight your jawline.
- Set your face using Laura Mercier Translucent Powder using a #50 Sephora Collection Brush. Lightly dust the translucent powder on the areas that you highlighted. This will prevent the makeup from moving.
- To contour, utilize the Anastasia Contour Powder Palette (Tan to Deep) with the #59 Sephora Collection Brush. Contouring defines the shape of the face. Each contour will be different because each face shape is different. Generally apply the contour powder from your temples to the hollows of your cheeks.
- For long wear and consistency, use the Benefit ka-Brow! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color (I used shade 5) to fill in your brows and apply Nars Concealer to highlight the brow bone and lid.
- Prime your eyelids with Bare Minerals 5 in 1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eye Shadow.
- Using Kat Von D’s Shade and Light Eye Palette, blend the color Latinus, Lucius and Makeup Forever 738 on the crease of your eyes to create a soft, warm tone.
- After blending apply the Sytry (a shade in the Kat Von D Palette) with the Sephora Brush #15 on the outer crease of your eyelid and blend upward slightly into crease colors.
- Apply the Ludwin shade to your eyelid.
- Line your eyelids with Stilla Black Liquid Liner.
- Coat your natural eyelashes with Dior Show mascara in the color 090.
- Line the waterline (the inner part of your bottom eyelid) with Urban Decay 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil in the shade Walk of Shame.
- Apply Kiss Paparazzi KPE18 on the top and for the bottom, use short individual lashes by also by Kiss.
- Complete the eyes by smoking out the bottom lash line with the shades Lucius and Sytry and sweep it slightly under.
- Coat your lips with Urban Decay Naked Cream Lipstick using the shade Naked.
- Highlight with Bobbi Brown Highlight Powder Bronze Glow. The finishing highlight should be applied to the highest part of your cheek bone with a Sephora #65 Fan Brush.
- Set Makeup with Makeup Forever Setting Spray.
Thank you Lacey! I learned a thing or five about makeup and tools with that tutorial! If you want to see more of Lacey’s makeup tips and tricks, you can check out her YouTube page here.
This Bombshell nailed the look! What do you think? Did she capture Blac Chyna’s look?
XOXO – Marsha B.