So today we’re having a contest sponsored by Chick Downtown, a hot cyberstore that carries brands like Black Halo, Diane von Furstenberg, and Alice and Olivia! They’re giving away this $135 Peace Fold Over Clutch by Moyna:
…to the Fashion Bombshell with the best site search skills.
We receive lots ofÂ e-mails from enthusiastic Fashion Bombers, but a large majority ask questions we’ve already answered! So today we’re going to reward the reader who searches the site the best by using the search box at the top of the site, as well as the different categories and topics.
The first person to answer these five questions will win the prize!
Here we go:
1. Who designed Keyshia Cole’s Chateau Marmont strapless dress?
2. What is the name of this Real Style Subject’s Jewelry line?
3. What’s the best way I found to get rid of static cling?
4. What models did Adriana meet at the Vogue/BMW event?
5. Where did Vuitton get his new denim jacket?
E-mail your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Check out and stand out in Alice and Olivia Dresses from Chickdowntown.com
Stacey Bendet, a New York native, always loved pants â€“ from the skinny and slim to the belled and bell bottomed. While studying at the University of Pennsylvania, she garnered herself quite a collection of denim. To quote Stacey, â€œstacks and stacks of it.â€ But denimâ€™s ubiquitous blue kept Stacey searching for that perfect pair of pants. So, after years of vintage shopping, tweaking, tailoring, snipping and sewing, she set out to make her own pants. Something unique. Something different. Something Stacey. And with that, alice + olivia was born.