It was an all black affair at the 75th Annual Golden Globes as attendees wore black for solidarity in honor of the Times Up movement. Who says all black can’t be glam on the red carpet?! Actresses, actors, writers, producers, and more hit the carpet in their all black and showed that you can in fact still make a statement in the color. Based on your Instagram likes we’ve tallied up the best dressed glamorous contenders on the carpet. Let’s get into them below!
- Oprah Winfrey in Atelier VersaceOprah Winfrey stunned on the carpet after being being the first black female to accept the Cecil B DeMille Award at the 75th Golden Globes. She showed off her curves in a form fitting off-the-shoulder Atelier Versace gown. Ms. Winfrey is simply stunning! There are no other words for this jaw-dropping statement!
- Issa Rae in Prabal Gurung Issa hit the carpet in a Prabal Gurung deep v-neck dress with ruffled shoulders and a high thigh slit. The Insecure star’s flawless make-up and pushed back hairdo added every bit of glam to this stunning look. I love that she opted for a simple ankle strap heel—Stunning!
- Viola Davis in Brandon Maxwell Viola Davis graced the carpet outfitted in a custom Brandon Maxwell velvet gown. With a layered necklace and her afro she was all smiles as she arrived. Readers were loving her natural hair statement— @sxyleogrl wrote, “That hair is giving all the life necessary for 2018.” So sleek!
- Kendell Jenner in Giambattista ValliKendell Jenner flaunted her model physique in a stunning Giambattista Valli gown. The strapless high-low dress had just enough tulle to turn heads on the carpet. Jenner kept it simple in a closed toe pump and her natural short bob hair. Pretty!
- Tracee Ellis Ross in Marc JacobsTracee did not come to play on the Golden Globes red carpet! She was clad in a high neck sleeveless Marc Jacobs gown and a matching black head tie. Her stunning red lip gave the all black the perfect pop of color. @lacigale_ wrote, “Come through black queen, so regal!” This look was everything.
That wraps up our top 5! Who’s got your vote? Rae