• Rihanna performed on American Idol last night sporting yet another new hairdo.
This time, the songstress opted for straight bangs and a dreaded ponytail. Hot! or Hmm…? (ONTD)
• This year’s CFDA awards will be broadcast in its entirety on Style.com the day after the event takes place. This is the first time the unglamorous masses will be able to see the awards from beginning to end. Check it out June 5th. (WWD)
• Anthropologie‘s Made in Kind designer collaboration initiative continues in June with capsules from Karen Walker, indie brands Norwegian Wood and Family Affair, and recent Parson’s graduate Leah Goren. Prices range from $68 to $298. Look for them in stores May 28th. (ELLE)
• It’s not that Christian Louboutin likes making uncomfortable shoes, he just doesn’t care if women are comfortable in his shoes: “I don’t want to create painful shoes, but it is not my job to create something comfortable. I try to make high heels as comfortable as they can be, but my priority is design, beauty and sexiness. I’m not against them, but comfort is not my focus.” See the difference, ladies? (Vogue UK)
• It takes Pucci designer Peter Dundas an hour and a half to get to work in Florence, Italy every morning from his apartment in Paris, France. “I usually go to work by airplane… Really, I am in an airplane four or five times a week.” Ladies and gentlemen, this is why Pucci is so expensive. (Harper’s Bazaar)