•H&M confirmed their collaboration with Maison Martin Margiela today. The limited edition line will go on sale Nov 15th. The collection will include men’s and women’s pieces, as well as accessories. So who’s excited? (Vogue UK)
• Word is Lady Gaga will be the cover girl for Vogue‘s September issue. (WWD)
• Watch Rebecca Minkoff and Leandra Medine (aka The Man Repeller) ready themselves for the CFDA awards by filming a video spoof of Carly Rae Jepsen‘s ‘Call Me Maybe’. This video confirms my suspicions: I’m the only person who doesn’t like this song. (The Fashion Fiend)
• Christian Louboutin has lost yet another red sole lawsuit, this time against fast fashion
knockoffer retailer, Zara. Back in 2011, Louboutin filed a lawsuit against the brand for selling a pair of red-soled shoes that resembled their “Yoyo” shoe. Zara fired back with an appeal, saying that the terms of Louboutin’s red-sole trademark were too vague, and they were therefore justified in producing the shoe. A French court has ruled in favor of Zara, saying there is no way that consumers would confuse the Zara pair for a set of real Loubies. Does this mean every store and their momma will now be producing red-soled shoes? Is this the end of Louboutin’s iconic sole? (Grazia)
• Poland’s Crackow School of Art and Design is giving away spaces in their week-long summer classes to six lucky winners. If you’re interested in fashion (and a free Euro trip), apply here for a chance to win.
• Jennifer Lopez has been wearing a lot of Zuhair Murad as of late, and she has no intention of stopping. The Beirut-based desinger has been tapped to outfit Ms. Lopez for her summer tour, which kicks off in South America on June 15. What do you think of this look? (WWD)
• Watch Vashtie Kola lend her styling expertise to the good folks at Target. (A Bullseye View)