• Not even a dignified location like the United Nations can keep Bey stans from breaking down in tears upon seeing their queen bless them with a live performance.
Check out Beyoncé‘s new music video for ‘I Was Here,’ filmed at the UN in honor of World Humanitarian Day (Beyonce VEVO)
• Nanette Lepeore is the latest designer tapped to create a pair of sunglasses for Vogue Eyewear. The designer’s filgree-embossed cat-eye frames were inspired by Emma Roberts, and will hit select Sunglass Hut stores this October for $129.95. (WWD)
• Cassie tweeted a photo of herself with a new diamond ring, so that definitely means she and Diddy are getting married (we’re kidding). (Daily Mail)
• Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at the Vogue 120 shoot, featuring the most influential designers (and their muses) under 45. (Vouge YouTube)
• Gisele Bundchen has finally confirmed what we all aready knew: she’s pregnant with her second child with husband Tom Brady. (Vogue UK)