• Remember when Rihanna excitedly leaked photos from her V Magazine shoot with Kate Moss months ahead of its scheduled release? The uber sexy one with the two beauties draped on each other? Yep, that one! The magazine recently released a behind-the-scenes video of the steamy photo session.
Get your fix, get your life! (Huffington Post)
• YouTube is a hub for countless tutorials of every variety, and at this point, I’ve just about seen them all… Or so I thought. This brave beauty guru uploaded a short clip of her charring her beautiful blonde locks in a demonstration gone hilariously wrong. Her reaction? Priceless! I probably shouldn’t have laughed as hard as I did watching this. But God bless her! (Miss Jia)
• While her fans wait with bated breath for word of new music, Beyoncé has been handling business behind the scenes. In addition to signing a new global publishing deal with Warner/Chappell Music, the multi-hyphenate star unveiled yet another ad for Pepsi. Clearly paying homage to Andy Warhol, she headed to her Facebook to write, “Pop Art inspires me to Live for NOW”. Cute! (Beyoncé’s Facebook)
• Jennifer Lawrence may very well be having the best week ever. The young actress who is currently nominated for an Academy Award, was tapped to be the face of the Miss Dior campaign. Look out for the Willy Vanderperre shot images set to make their debut in Numéro magazine later this month. Those black and white shots are divine! (WWD)
• Congratulations are very much in order for new parents Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa! After being pregnant for what seemed like forever, Amber gave birth to Sebastian “The Bash” Taylor Thomaz (I’m in looove with the name!). Wiz tipped us off after Instagramming a photo of himself in scrubs with the caption “Daddy time”. After their little bundle of joy safely arrived Amber took to her Twitter account to say, “Happy Birthday to our baby boy Sebastian “The Bash” Taylor Thomaz! I’m so happy u guys I fell in love all over again! :-)”
Just beautiful! (Twitter)