• Rita Ora kicked off her Radioactive tour in Manchester last night, outfitted by none other than Emilio Pucci.
Creative director Peter Dundas said, “I was thrilled to design the costumes for Rita’s ‘Radioactive Tour’, from the moment I met Rita we’ve had a great connection and doing something like this together felt like only a natural progression. The costumes have impact and flamboyance in a way that feels personal to Rita whilst staying true to the Emilio Pucci aesthetic.” What do you think of the designs?
• Opening Ceremony and Havaianas have teamed up to create limited edition flips exclusively sold in the United States, to help celebrate their 10th and 50th anniversaries, respectively. In a short film directed by Bruce Thierry, Opening Ceremony founder, Humberto Leon discusses when he discovered Havaianas, and how bringing it back to the states resulted in a “Beach In The City” vibe. (Fashion Bomb Inbox)
• Here’s your chance to meet Rihanna! While her River Island collection will globally hit stores on March 5th, Ri Ri will be in London at the 301 Oxford Street store the night before for an exclusive launch. While there, the singer is giving 20 fans the opportunity to not only meet her, but shop the collection before everyone else. The best part? The competition is open to all countries! Get full details and sign up here. (River Island)
• Surprise, surprise! Justin Timberlake and Tom Ford are collaborating (As if him being decked out in the designer’s duds in his lyric video, and Jay-Z’s name drop weren’t indicator enough). The pair are working collectively to “create the refined style” featured on JT’s latest album, The 20/20 Experience, reports the LA Times. Ford spoke on the collaboration saying, “I adore Justin. He has innate style and enormous talent. It has been such a pleasure and honor to work with him throughout this entire creative process.” While we’re still uncertain of what this teaming up fully entails, I do like what I’ve been seeing so far. (Fashionista)
• Remember Kris Humphries? The guy who is currently married to Kim Kardashian? Yeah, him. His sister, Kaela Humphries, is a gorgeous plus-size model who just became the face of Evans; an American clothing line that features clothing from size 10-28. “The one style rule I live by is I like to wear the clothing that looks best on me and fits the most. Comfort is super important to me,” she says in the video. I can’t argue there! (HuffPost)