March 3rd, 2014
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Ellen Degeneres Takes Best Selfie Ever at the Oscars, Arby’s Buys Pharrell Williams’s “Smokey The Bear Hat,” and Gwen Stefani Gives Birth to Third Son
• Mix a slew of gorgeous A-list celebs, a chatty host, and a Samsung Galaxy Note 3, and you get […]Continue Reading
December 3rd, 2013
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Christopher Kane Wins Big at BFA’s, Rita Ora to Star in 50 Shades of Grey Movie, and NYC Commission on Human Rights Subpoenas Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s
• You already saw the ‘fits, but who took home top honors at last night’s British Fashion Awards? Christopher Kane […]Continue Reading
September 12th, 2013
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Kelly Rowland for Shape Magazine October 2013, Fashion Editors Get Trapped on an Elevator After Philosophy Show, and Stefano Pilati to Present ‘Seasonless’ Agnona Collection
Kelly Rowland is luscious and leggy on the cover of Shape Magazine’s October 2013 issue. Those abs, oh, those abs! (Fashion […]Continue Reading
August 8th, 2013
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: John Galliano to Permanently Join Oscar de la Renta?, A Look at The Banana Republic x Issa London Collection, and Nina Garcia to Cover NYFW With Google Glass
• John Galliano might be poised to keep a longer tenure at Oscar de la Renta. The designer had a three-week residence at […]Continue Reading
October 11th, 2012
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Carine Roitfeld is the New Global Fashion Director of Harper’s Bazaar, Solange Knowles Talks Designer Collaborations, and Diane von Furstenberg, Roberto Cavalli to Visit Australia
• Just a month after launching her namesake magazine, C.R. Fashionbook (I suggest you pick it up, it’s amazing,) Carine Roitfeld […]Continue Reading
June 19th, 2012
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Adidas Nixes Shackle Sneakers, Jennifer Hudson to Launch QVC Line, and Louis Vuitton Loses Legal Battle Against Warner Bros.
• Due to the angry mob of pitchfork-weilding black people, Adidas has canceled the controversial Jeremy Scott-designed shackle sneakers. Adidas […]Continue Reading
February 28th, 2012
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Naomi Campbell Closes Roberto Cavalli Fall 2012, A Sneak Peek at The Schiaparelli-Prada Exhibit, and Christopher Kane to Dior?
• Who better than veteran model Naomi Campbell to close the Roberto Cavalli Fall 2012 show? The 41-year old model […]Continue Reading
Popular Posts This Week
blog advertising is good for you
Bras: Victoria Secrets, sexy, Plus Size Bras in the bigger greatest store online.