August 7th, 2012
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Solange Knowles is Madewell’s New Spokesmodel, Betsey Johnson to Release Dress Line, and A Look at Louise Gray’s Topshop Range
• Madewell has tapped none other than Solange Knowles as the face of their Fall 2012 campaign. It comes as […]Continue Reading
June 19th, 2012
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Adidas Nixes Shackle Sneakers, Jennifer Hudson to Launch QVC Line, and Louis Vuitton Loses Legal Battle Against Warner Bros.
• Due to the angry mob of pitchfork-weilding black people, Adidas has canceled the controversial Jeremy Scott-designed shackle sneakers. Adidas […]Continue Reading
May 22nd, 2012
Who Wore it Better? Usher vs. Drake in Jil Sander’s Green and Navy Python Print Cotton Blend T-Shirt
Drake recently partied and performed at the Velvet Room in Atlanta in the same $290 Jil Sander Python Print Cotton […]Continue Reading
May 4th, 2012
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Which Top Model is Olivier Rousteing Taking to the Met Ball?, Raf Simons Covers i-D, and Iris Apfel to Release Bag Range
• Balmain creative director Olivier Rousteing is taking top model Joan Smalls to the Met Gala. And he’s super excited […]Continue Reading
April 8th, 2012
Usher spent some quality time with sons Usher V and Naviyd at Disneyland in California. For the occasion, the cool […]Continue Reading
February 29th, 2012
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Beyoncé to Star in Upcoming Ryan Murphy Film, Kanye West’s Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes Now Available, and Was Raf Simons Fired from Jil Sander?
• Beyoncé stans won’t have to wait too long to see their beloved diva on the big screen. Glee producer […]Continue Reading
February 24th, 2012
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Tyra Banks Graduates From Harvard Business School, Kanye West Designs Shoes for Dion Lee, and Jil Sander Confirms Return to Her Label
• These days, it seems there’s little Tyra Banks can’t do. In the past year, she’s launched a new fashion […]Continue Reading
September 27th, 2011
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Jourdan Dunn and Cara Delevigne for Burberry Beauty Fall 2011, Rachel Roy Discusses her Spring 2012 Show, and Alexander Wang Talks to Simon Doonan About His Menswear Collection
• Jourdan Dunn appears with Cara Delevingne for Burberry Beauty’s Fall 2011 campaign. Makes me want to go and buy […]Continue Reading
September 26th, 2011
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Naomi Campbell Documentary to Air, Franca Sozzani Bored With Whitewashed Runways, and Raf Simons to Yves Saint Laurent?
• Everyone’s favorite (certainly not chocolate) diva, Naomi Campbell will be the subject of an upcoming installment of CNBC Meets. […]Continue Reading
September 16th, 2011
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Liya Kebede Covers Numéro China #12, Prada’s Trippy Fashion Film, and Jil Sander Also Hates Leggings
• Instead of actually wearing the dress, Liya Kebede holds it up against her for the cover of Numéro China’s […]Continue Reading
Popular Posts This Week
Accessories Angela Simmons Beauty Beyonce Celebrity Style Chanel Christian Louboutin Ciara Claire's Life Dolce Gabbana Ethnic Models Fashion Fashion Bombshell of the Day Fashion News Fashion Show Fashion Week Giuseppe Zanotti Givenchy Gucci Hot or Hmm Jennifer Lopez Jimmy Choo Kanye West Kelly Rowland Kim Kardashian Lala Anthony Look for Less Men's style Naomi Campbell New York Nicki Minaj Real Style Rihanna Rita Ora Shoes Shopping Show Review Snapshot Solange Knowles Steal Style Inspiration Topshop Versace What to Wear Who Wore it Better
blog advertising is good for you
Bras: Victoria Secrets, sexy, Plus Size Bras in the bigger greatest store online.