October 3rd, 2012
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Hedi Slimane Writes an Open Letter to Cathy Horyn, Saint Laurent Paris’s PR Troubles, and Lulu Guinness to Launch Range With JC Penney
• The Hedi Slimane/ Cathy Horyn beef stew thickens today with a word from Mr. Slimane. After barring Horyn from […]Continue Reading
October 2nd, 2012
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Rihanna to Perform at Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, Cathy Horyn Banned from Hedi Slimane’s Saint Laurent Show, and Malaysia Pargo is Selling (Awesome) Wedding Rings
• Our dear friend Robyn Fenty will sing for her life December 4th as one of the featured performers at […]Continue Reading
August 31st, 2012
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Moises de la Renta Wants You to Stop Asking for Tickets to Oscar’s Spring Show, Ryan Lochte Confirms Clothing Line, and Gwyneth Paltrow Debuts Hedi Slimane’s First Bag for YSL
• If you’re a “fake-a$$ punk,” Moises de la Renta does not want you at his father’s runway show. The young designer […]Continue Reading
August 6th, 2012
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Gabby Douglas Fires Back at Hair Critics, Hedi Slimane Addresses YSL Logo Change, and River Island May be Coming to the US!
• Gabby Douglas has a few choice words for the concerned trolls who were so pressed about the state of […]Continue Reading
July 26th, 2012
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Fans Dislike New Saint Laurent Paris Logo, Nina Garcia Causes JC Penney Stock to Soar, and Could You Be the Next Face of AKOO Clothing?
• The kids are coming for YSL Saint Laurent Paris over their new logo. After posting a shot of a box […]Continue Reading
July 17th, 2012
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Finalists Announced, American Apparel is in Talks to Produce Whose Olympic Uniforms?, and eBay is Also Doing A Multi-Designer Holiday Capsule Collection
• The CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund has announced this year’s ten finalists. They are: Andrea Lieberman, A.L.C., Greg Armas, Assembly New York, Sofia Sizzi, Giulietta, Justin Salguero, […]Continue Reading
June 21st, 2012
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Hedi Slimane Announces YSL Name Change, Vogue Thailand to Launch Next Year, and is Hermès Burning Their Own Birkins?
• Hedi Slimane is changing the name of Yves Saint Laurent. The brand will now go by Saint Laurent Paris. The […]Continue Reading
March 7th, 2012
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Hedi Slimane to Yves Saint Laurent, Alexander Wang’s Sweatshop Scandal, And Giant Train Opens Louis Vuitton Fall 2012 Show
• So it’s confirmed: Hedi Slimane will return to Yves Saint Laurent to serve as its creative director. The […]Continue Reading
February 27th, 2012
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Topshop Coming to LA, Stefano Pilati Leaving YSL, and Alek Wek, Cyndi Lauper and More Star in New Uniqlo Commercial
• Los Angeles residents: get excited. Topshop is coming to your city! After opening stores in New York City, Chicago, […]Continue Reading
Popular Posts This Week
Accessories Angela Simmons Beauty Beyonce Celebrity Style Chanel Christian Louboutin Ciara Claire's Life Dolce Gabbana Ethnic Models Fashion Fashion Bombshell of the Day Fashion News Fashion Show Fashion Week Giuseppe Zanotti Givenchy Gucci Hot or Hmm Jennifer Lopez Jimmy Choo Kanye West Kelly Rowland Kim Kardashian Lala Anthony Look for Less Men's style Naomi Campbell New York Nicki Minaj Real Style Rihanna Rita Ora Shoes Shopping Show Review Snapshot Solange Knowles Steal Style Inspiration Topshop Versace What to Wear Who Wore it Better
blog advertising is good for you
Bras: Victoria Secrets, sexy, Plus Size Bras in the bigger greatest store online.