August 7th, 2012
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Solange Knowles is Madewell’s New Spokesmodel, Betsey Johnson to Release Dress Line, and A Look at Louise Gray’s Topshop Range
• Madewell has tapped none other than Solange Knowles as the face of their Fall 2012 campaign. It comes as […]Continue Reading
July 23rd, 2012
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: A Look at Nicole Richie’s Macy’s Impulse Line, American Apparel Will Not Produce Olympic Uniforms, and The First Image From Carine Roitfeld’s C.R.
• Did you need another opportunity to spend too much money celebrity design collab to get excited about? Nicole Richie has […]Continue Reading
June 26th, 2012
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Two Contestants Have Already Dropped Out of Project Runway Season 10, (Eep!) Get Your Tickets for Viva Forever! The Spice Girls Musical, and The Making of Carine Roitfeld’s C.R.
• Season 10 of Project Runway is currently taping, and there’s already a ton of drama. A psychologist was reportedly called in […]Continue Reading
May 14th, 2012
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Kim Kardashian To Appear in L’Uomo Vogue, Beyoncé Writes Mother’s Day Letter, and Michael Jackson’s Wardrobe is Going on Tour
• Anna Wintour might not be feeling her, but it seems Vogue Italia editor-in-chief Franca Sozzani is happy to provide Kim […]Continue Reading
April 9th, 2012
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Vogue Paris to Start Publishing in English, Carine Roitfeld’s New Magazine Revealed, and Mattel’s Katniss Everdeen Barbie Doll
• Vogue Paris announced via twitter that they will be publishing in English. No word on if the magazine will […]Continue Reading
Popular Posts This Week
Accessories Angela Simmons Beauty Beyonce Celebrity Style Chanel Christian Louboutin Ciara Claire's Life Dolce Gabbana Ethnic Models Fashion Fashion Bombshell of the Day Fashion News Fashion Show Fashion Week Giuseppe Zanotti Givenchy Gucci Hot or Hmm Jennifer Lopez Jimmy Choo Kanye West Kelly Rowland Kim Kardashian Lala Anthony Look for Less Men's style Naomi Campbell New York Nicki Minaj Real Style Rihanna Rita Ora Shoes Shopping Show Review Snapshot Solange Knowles Steal Style Inspiration Topshop Versace What to Wear Who Wore it Better
blog advertising is good for you
Bras: Victoria Secrets, sexy, Plus Size Bras in the bigger greatest store online.