So if you’re not in New York to witness Fashion Week first hand, a dozen or so brands are streaming their shows online!
Check out the rundown below, care of Nitrolicious:
– Michael Angel – February 12th at 12pm EST on michaelangel.net
– Lacoste – February 13th at 10:30am EST on facebook.com/Lacoste
– Calvin Klein – women’s collection on February 18th at 3pm EST on calvinkleincollection.com
– Calvin Klein – men’s collection on February 14th at 2pm EST on calvinkleincollection.com
– Perry Ellis – February 15 at 7pm EST on perryellis.com
– G-Star – February 16th at 7pm EST on G-Star.com
– Michael Kors – February 17th at 10am EST on michaelkors.com
– William Rast – February 17th at 7pm EST on williamrast.com/acloserlookfromsony
– Marc Bouwer – February 18th at 9am EST on marcbouwer.com
– Isaac Mizrahi -February 18th at 12pm EST on isaacmizrahiny.com/meet_isaac
That’s a pretty sick lineup! I’ll be tuning in to one or two.
Also, check in to the Fashion Bomb for Vuitton’s on the scene thoughts, posts, and ponderings.