• Contain yourself: Rafael Nadal will unveil his probably very sexy ad campaign with Armani Jeans Thursday, August 25. Want a chance to meet the tennis guru? Head over to Macy’s at Herald Square, where the unveiling will take place. The first 200 shoppers to purchase a pair of Armani jeans will have their photo taken with Mr. Nadal (no word on whether the gentleman will be shirtless for said photos.) The first 100 customers to buy over $150 in Armani Jeans will get a pair of Emporio Armani underwear signed by the tennis star. In conclusion: spend money, get a piece of Nadal. If you can’t make it to Herald Square, you still have a chance to enter to win tickets to the US Open finals and semifinals. Retweet a photo of the advertisement for a chance to sit courtside at the finals. Follow @armani and tweet with the hashtag #armaninadal for tickets to the semifinals.
• Here’s an HSN collection you might actually want to buy: today, our favorite stern-voiced supermodel Iman launches her “Platinum Collection” in conjunction with the IMAN Global Chic brand. The line debuts in time for fall, with its deliciously luxe faux furs, suedes, and chic structured leather bags. The best part? It looks like Iman would actually wear some of these pieces! Get yours at HSN.com.
• Can’t wait to get your hands on those delightful zigzag prints? The Missoni for Target collection will be available for purchase in limited amounts on Fashion’s Night Out, before it officially releases in stores September 13. Target will set up a pop-up shop at 1095 Sixth Avenue in Bryant Park with doors opening at 6pm. The first 20 people to spend over $100 will get a photo with Angela Missoni and Margherita Maccapani Missoni. Have fun waiting in that line! (Racked)
• In more Missoni news, the fashion house is set to design a residential condo building in Manila, Philippines along with real estate developer Century Properties. Versace recently finished a collaborative project with them, building luxury condos which are now 75% sold. The most important question is, of course, not how architecturally sound the residence will be, but if the famous Missoni zigzags will decorate the lobby.
• Opening Ceremony will celebrate its newest collaboration with none other than… The Muppets. You read correctly. And for the folly of follies: meet Miss Piggy at the unveiling of the collection at Ace Hotel on Fashion’s Night Out. In case Mme. Pig isn’t enough to entice you, Fashionista reports: “Other highlights from Opening Ceremony’s Fashion’s Night Out bash include live dance performances outfitted by Alexander Wang, Proenza Schouler, Suno, and Opening Ceremony; a raffle to win a PS1 hosted by the Proenza Schouler boys, a magic show hosted by the Rodarte girls; a Tumblr-sponsored photo booth that will have your pretty mugs uploaded in real time to the brand’s just-unveiled Tumblr, and so, so much more.” All they needed to say was “PS1 raffle” to guarantee my attendance. New York City Bombers, do you think you’ll check out this event? (Styleite)