July 17th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Annie from London

Today we’re going back abroad with Annie from London:
annie from london 0
She types, ” My name is Annie (will also answer to Epiphannie)…”
2  annie from london
” I’m a London based fashion and beauty blogger.”

annie from london
” I would say my style is very trend orientated…”

4  annie from london
“… but I’m always looking for ways to adopt bright colours and prints into every trend…”

5  annie from london
“… regardless of the season.”
annie from london

Boom! You’re a Bombshell. I just wish you had sent a few more flix!
Be sure to write back in with your Instagram and Blog URL!
Until then, thoughts on Annie’s London steeze?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits (no collages) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
20 comments

20 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Annie from London”

1. mi manning says:

you know what? I think she would look much better without the weave. if she’d wear her natural hair it probably would compliment her clothes better.

2. Blue Ivy Carter says:

Why she think she look cute with that wet mop on her head

3. Blue Ivy Carter says:

its seems their a lack of GOOD hair stylist in UK.

4. TinyDesigns says:

@BlueIvyCarter

THERE seems to be a lack of good teachers on the other side of the pond. If you are going to be rude at least use correct grammar.

5. Kristi K says:

I almost bought that paisley dress on ASOS yesterday. But umm yeah her hair is a bit distracting. Kudos otherwise.

6. smack_that_xo says:

I love her blog & her instagram. I love her sense of style & makeup!! Slayyyyyyy Annie!!

But i agree, here in the UK, black ladies wear AWFUL weaves/wigs. I love her pixie cut! I think it works for her.

7. Lola Reggy says:

I voted bombshell. I actually like some of her hairstyles. But I see most of you got hairissues with her. I got shoe issues, A G A I N… Clothes are fine. Very nice style. But with most women they just kill me with their weird choices of shoes…

8. dyshaun says:

I REALLY like!

9. Jessy says:

Hair is not too bad…We’ve seen much, much worse…

10. Bree says:

She looks great. Some nice pieces. Not so great shoes. And her hair is Euro Chic.

11. Shelly says:

The hair was such a distraction, smh. And it’s a shame, because her outfits were REALLY nice.

12. MAJOR says:

I hate when people wear weave and never comb the shyt!

13. T says:

Sooo, what do you guys’ hair and clothes look like? Oh ok. Nicely done, Annie! I personally love the curly hair in one pic, too.

14. You did that… No coaching needed here!

15. jillibooboo says:

Her shoes look as though they could use an upgrade. The most important upgrade she could make is her weave though.

UK blacks seem to look less put together than American blacks. weave game weak.

16. Ignes says:

Oh my goodness at these rash generalisations over weave… stop it seriously.

I love her make up blog.

17. Kb says:

There is more to life than a weave people! Why is there so much criticism and why do Black woman have to pander to a certain standard? Annie always has great hair, would love to see what some of you look like!

18. jasmine says:

cute girl, really cute clothes. her hair is fine for the most part. it almost sounds personal the way some of you are going in on her about her hair.

o/t – is there a reason why several of my comments don’t get posted? i’ve never written anything vulgar or disrespectful, yet the few comments that get through are only posted several days later. can a staffer please explain? merci

19. Nisa.G says:

no thank you. I’ll be waiting for the next one.