July 16th, 2014
How Do You Wear It, Real Style
How Do You Wear It? Shop Candy Bomb Tees

Orders have been going strong for ShopCandyBomb tees (woop!), and now I want to see how you wear it!
Reader K Lynn Garcia aka @kaygee417 paired her Donyale Luna option with white jeans, a red clutch, and green suede shoes:
Shop-Candy-bOmb-Donyale-Luna-Kayla-
And Chastity Garner of Garnerstyle.com opted for ALT, a metallic belt, and a pink A-line skirt:
garner style candy bomb andre leon talley t-shirt
These are all lovely! Now, I want to see more;)
Send your flix to thebomblife@gmail.com for a fun feature.
8  claire sulmers fashion bomb daily wouri vice keshia chante 106 and park style file preen blazer rag bone jeans givenchy floral pumps shop candy bomb t-shirt
Haven’t gotten yours yet? Get one of your own at ShopCandyBomb.com.

11 Responses to “How Do You Wear It? Shop Candy Bomb Tees”

1. Yola says:

I guess the one eye, 666 sign are the order of the day in fashion. Know what message you wearing or creating people

2. CT says:

I agree with Yola…also why do the black icons have white facial features??

3. Pinchez says:

Gheeze what will EVER satisfy Americans?? Now religion and hell get into this. Now the “facial features are white” WTF. BTW I am Afro Caribbean.

4. 2 Cents says:

^^^^
    Black people are the most complaining, bitter, hating people. We don’t support each other, always finding fault, which is why we can never get ahead. SMH

5. Hello says:

If you don’t like the shirt don’t buy it no one cares about y’all or your conspiracy theories, moving on the shirt is cute & you ladies styled it well

But who has white facial features??? I cannot wait to wear mine.

7. Anna says:

I agree with the 2 first comments. Do your research before flashing those hand signs that have deep occult meanings. Nobody is innocent in the entertainment/fashion industry. They know what to do to get ahead but you don’t have to be a sheep and just be ignorant about it.

8. Kitty says:

Since when is having symmetrical features, related to whiteness.

9. Minnesota says:

Do a little research before you think the worse. The picture on the tee of Donyale Luna is a depiction of one of her photos. Cut and paste the site link below; knowledge is power. http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/news-features/TMG9658276/The-tragic-tale-of-Donyale-Luna.html

10. DeeFresh says:

Again…theories and freak outs about nothing. ALT’s nose looks black to me since it looks like my own.

11. Indigo says:

If I order one today, will I have it before the 23rd of August?