July 16th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

Keri Hilson posed with boyfriend Serge Ibaka at ESPN’s Body Issue Pre-Party (Serge graces the cover–nude–and looks fantastic). At any rate, Keri clung to Valentino separates for her red carpet appearance, working the brand’s $850 Camouflage Print Sweater and $1,890 Silk Pants:
Black pumps, gold cuffs, and a low pony accented her look.
3  Keri Hilson's ESPN's BODY Issue Pre-Party Valentino Camouflage Print Sweatshirt and Camouflage Pants
Her cotton jersey crewneck boasts classic army green and beige hues.
0 Keri Hilson's ESPN's BODY Issue Pre-Party Valentino Camouflage Print Sweatshirt and Camouflage Pants
Her loose fit silk pants have a drawstring waist.
9 Keri Hilson's ESPN's BODY Issue Pre-Party Valentino Camouflage Print Sweatshirt and Camouflage Pants
Almost $3K for camo? Yikes! For such an investment, the outfit isn’t much to write home about, though I do love her with darker hair.
What do you think?

*In case you haven’t seen it, check Serge out on the cover of ESPN’s Body Issue.
Serge-Ibaka-ESPN-Magazine-Body-Issue
Ok, Keri! Go girl.

20 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Keri Hilson’s ESPN’s BODY Issue Pre-Party Valentino Camouflage Print Sweatshirt and Silk Camouflage Pants”

1. Thruth says:

In this case no one cares what Keri is wearing when she have such a beautiful African Prince on her arms. Yummy.

2. Hater says:

They look nice, I like the camo!

3. Blue Ivy Carter says:

Keri makeup is flawless. Yassssssss biiiicccchhhhhhhh

4. Enigma says:

I think Keri looks cute but I’m underwhelmed by her fit for the occasion. I’ve seen her more dressed up going shopping or partying.

5. Hello says:

No mam

Keri is beyond beautiful, even without all the make-up. But the girl NEVER gets it right in the style department. I like the look, but just not for the occasion.

7. Stephane says:

I’m not crazy about her outfit, but once again, her face is flawless!

Ummm

9. c says:

Outfit would be okay if her man wasn’t on the cover…she’s lookng like just another guest.

Her makeup is beyond amazing!! And I feel on point b/c I scheduled an appt w/ my stylist for a fishtail braid yesterday!!

10. X says:

I think she looks great. Love the dark hair and braided pony. And the outfit choice is confident and cool, which is perfect for an ESPN event. Yes, she could have tried a more traditional “basketball wife” style outfit (read: tight dress), but I love how she holds her own with this look. Very refreshing and personable, which unexpectedly makes her seem more likable and girlfriend-y. Aside from that, they make a gorgeous couple!!!

11. Anna says:

Keri is too beautiful…omg! Bad fasjioy but so stunning face and body wise.

I would wear this so cute and Keri Hilson is look more beautiful than ever. Her Eye candy is a hot piece there

13. Bee. says:

She should’ve chosen a different top! The pants are hot and would’ve been so much better paired with something that added to the luxe look. That sweatshirt is drab compared to those pants.

14. Kim D. says:

I checked the website today the minute I saw Keri’s outfit. I think its perfect for the event. The whole look is styled perfect. Its an award show but its for sports so you don’t need to bring out your floor gown realness. Hair and makeup are on point and the satin pants give its just the right amount of polish. Not to mention that she compliments the gentleman’s style nicely. I wonder if they practiced that pose hunnnneeee. I was hoping for an affordable alternative for this look.

15. Damn that outfit is mad dope! Unfortunately, Ms. Hilson fell FLAT! I have seen so many girls wear booties appropriately. With this look she could have KILLED a myriad of booties. This look is a bit rich for my budget, but I may have to find a alternative. The 80′s and 90′s were my hey day, I am crazy forcamo anything.

16. itsjustme says:

i agree with @bee. the pants are cute, but i would’ve styled it with a silky top. anyway, keri is glowing– but who would’t be next to that fine specimen. mmph.

17. Krys says:

Kerri’s makeup is beat to the god’s yessssss hunty!!! But Serge is to dang fine!!! He took the cake in this pic!!! And no ma’am would I have paid almost 3K for the outfit.. I could have taken her to my local Army/Navy store and spent less than $20 on both pieces lol!!! :-)

18. NickieLuv621 says:

I love those pants!!!

19. RHONYC says:

Keri is SO very bomb & her man is Mmm, Mmm G-O-O-D. :-D

Ms. Keri’s fashion is not too far off from Ms. Beyonce ‘s fashion. However everyone just ripped her outfit up except her face. Interesting.