July 15th, 2014

snapshot-dkny-2014-fall-winter-campaign4

snapshot-dkny-2014-fall-winter-campaign3

snapshot-dkny-2014-fall-winter-campaign1

snapshot-dkny-2014-fall-winter-campaign2

Snapshot: Rita Ora Helms DKNY Fall/Winter 2014 Ad Campaign By Lachlan Bailey

Source: Fashion Gone Rogue

9 Responses to “Snapshot: Rita Ora By Lachlan Bailey For DKNY Fall/Winter 2014 Ad Campaign”

It pays to know people…

2. I have been a HUGE Donna Karan fan since the 80′s, but I don’t understand her choice of spokesperson. Donna, please choose someone who represents the brand. I love the DKNY PR chick too, I don’t believe she had anything to do with this, she is honest and clever. The craziest thing about Rita Ora, ha ha isn’t she suppose to be a singer? If you are going to mimic Rihanna, honey makes an album or 2, or 3 or 4.

3. TT says:

Why does her head look so big?

4. Aris says:

I don’t know why, but she appears photo shopped in every image. Like she doesn’t belong, gorgeous girl though!

5. Lex says:

In the first image on the Main Fashionbomb page I thought that was Rihanna.

6. lolani says:

I am not a fan of Rita but she is worth 160mil so if she never sings another note she will be just fine…and thats with just 1 album.

7. Leelee says:

She’s doing what she’s suppose to be doing here,which is to stand out and have eyes drawn directly to her even with others in the shoot! I mean, have any of you seen at least 1 episode of ‘Americas Next Top Model? But her head looks big…….lol ,ok.

Anyways, I really kinda love this fall line! I see pieces I’ll need in my closet in every pic…Great shoot!

8. Leelee says:

@the Fashionistachic- Girl, shut up. You don’t even represent your own “brand” well, so I highly doubt you are the one to be handing out “Professional” advice. Your a joke.

9. jasmine says:

@leelee: she stands out because of the way the photoshoot was styled. in some of the pics, she’s the only one wearing color or bright lipstick. she really does look like she was edited into the pictures, lol.

something about this girl just screams “striving azz fraud”- from her alleged net worth, her public relationships, her terrible style…i just can’t get behind her.