July 15th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Kate Hudson slayed the red carpet at last night’s Wish I Was Here Screening in a black cut out dress by Michael Kors:
Her look was enlivened by deep berry lipstick.

She looks amazing! Black always works, and her makeup really brought her look to the next level. Might we have a look of the week contender?
What do you think?

Zach Braff, Kate Hudson seen at the 'Wish I Was Here' screening at AMC Lincoln Square Theater in New York City
Kate Hudson seen at the 'Wish I Was Here' screening at the AMC Lincoln Square Theater New York City
New who else was in attendance:

Allison Williams seen at the 'Wish I Was Here' screening at the AMC Lincoln Square Theater New York City
Allison Williams kept it cute in an Altuzarra dress, which also boasted an abdomen cut out.
Nicole Galicia seen at the 'Wish I Was Here' screening at the AMC Lincoln Square Theater New York City
It was all about abs! Nicole Galicia looked lovely in blue and white.
Ashley Greene seen at the 'Wish I Was Here' screening at the AMC Lincoln Square Theater New York City
Ashley Green showed off her stems in a white shift.

Donald Faison and CaCee Cobb seen at the 'Wish I Was Here' screening at the AMC Lincoln Square Theater New York City
Donald Faison popped by with wife Cacee Cobb.

Images: Pacific Coast News

7 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Kate Hudson’s Wish I Was Here Screening Michael Kors Strapless Cut Out Black Dress”

1. Tiara says:

I love the dress but her face…. No bueno! sorry

2. JJ says:

I usually like K. Hudson, but her hair and makeup are just wrong with this outfit. Neck down- she looks great!

3. Choco aka Hippie says:

Yes I couldn’t get past Kate’s makeup – she wears the dress well. Ashley Greene has aged and so has Cacee goood lord!

4. Mimi says:

Kate looks really good, maybe diff hair would’ve been better idk. Ashley showed up and out. Donald’s still a cutie

5. Xi Xi Topp says:

Dress looks great on her but deep/dark colors rarely work on thin lips & her hair should’ve been slicked back in a tight bun (a la Nicole Richie),

I think Allison Williams looks the best head to toe.

Lastly, this Nicole Galicia person is quite gorgeous & her dress is cute too.

6. jasmine says:

i don’t care for her makeup or hair, however the dress is beautiful. nearly everyone else looks great. cacee is so…blah.