July 14th, 2014
Featured, New York, Real Style
Real New York Street Style: July 2014 Part 2

I love Street Style, don’t you? Nothing like genuine expressions of style, free from the input of glam squads and stylists;)
At any rate, Brandon Isralsky brought it for the 2nd part of July!
Check out his snaps below:
_real-street-style-fashion-bomb-daily-new-york-yellow-pumps
Yasss, this young lady is giving me life! Brown leather shorts, Tom Ford Carrie sunglasses, yellow pumps, a Louis Vuitton attaché, and a fishtail braid to boot? She is hot!
_real-new-york-street-style-camouflage-pants
This young man showed love for the Empire State in a New York Mets Jersey, blue camouflage pants, and Jordans.

_real-new-york-street-style-brandon-isralsky-yeezus-t-shirt
A Yeezus t-shirt was the focal point of this all black ensemble.
_real-new-york-street-style-fashion-bomb-daily-off-shoulder-black-dress
All black was also the call for this Soho fashionista, who worked an off the shoulder black dress, a floppy hat, and platform sandals.
_real-new-york-street-style-flatforms-fashion-bomb-daily-blond-buzz-cut
A blond buzzcut and flatforms made this easy ensemble pop.
_keith-haring-real-street-style-new-york-fashion-bomb-daily-white-sneakers
A Patricia Field x Keith Haring tee and white sneaks created an edgy yet crisp summer ensemble.
_real-style-new-york-city-fashion-bomb-daily-street-style-african-american-style-round-sunglasses-90's-throwback
Round sunglasses gave this look a throwback feel that I absolutely adore.
_real-new-york-street-style-red-sneakers-cat-eye-sunglasses-fashion-bomb-daily
And lastly, red sneakers and lips added pops to this black and white summery kaftan. Effortless chic personified.
Thoughts on this installment of NYC Style?
Images: Brandon Isralsky

Posted In
12 comments

12 Responses to “Real New York Street Style: July 2014 Part 2”

1. First girl stole the entire show. WOW. She’s a stunning n chic ;)

2. kisskiss says:

First girl yes fresh to def

The first and last girl were cute.

Man, NYers are some stylish people!! I’m curious is there a certain area that you go to scope these real people, or can they literally be found anywhere in NY?

5. JEG says:

I think the first girl is Tess. She was really popular for her fashion on tumblr when I first joined. She is extremely stylish if that’s her.

6. Sheila says:

I experience a weird dissonance with pictures like this. IN photos I say Yes but if I saw them in real life I’d roll my eyes. It always seems like certain style doesn’t translate well when viewed in person.

7. Marsha says:

I love this week’s installment! 1, 5 (blonde buzz cut), 8 (last) are stand outs for me.

8. Jess from London says:

The last look is everything, fresh style and just dope!!!!

9. Tami says:

I’m here for the pretty girl in the first photo, gorge!

10. loveisme says:

looks like the sneaker dress trend is in the works. Def need to try this out asap !!!!!

11. Aleena says:

I’m here for the first photo!!! T.Cecyl is gorgeous!!!!

12. SHARONGEE says:

I’ve been rocking the trainers with dresses and skirts since last summer. definitely a look men appreciate and i feel comfortable in. The 6th look and last look resonants with what ive beem wearing this summer. platforms and heels have been in the back of the closet this warm weather.