July 10th, 2014
Featured, Kim Kardashian
This Week in Chic: June Ambrose, Nicole Richie, Kim Kardashian, and More!
By Faith

Happy Thursday everyone!

July is flying by, in no large part to the dazzling Resort and Couture shows taking place this week.

Celebs were definitely in attendance for the Fall 2014 Couture collections in Paris, as well as making their rounds on promo tours, and on the red carpets of movie premieres.

Let’s see what they wore!

june-ambrose-dawn-of-the-planet-of-the-apes-premiere-nyc

June Ambrose brought the bedroom to the red carpet in a ladybug print pajama-inspired top and trousers at the Dawn of the Planet of The Apes Premiere in NYC. Cute no?

nicole-richie-new-york-city-celine-shades-balenciaga-blouse-saint-laurent-bag-house-of-harlow-flats

Nicole Richie’s new show, Candidly Nicole, debuts next week and I cannot wait to see it! She continued her whirlwind promo tour in the Big Apple in Céline New Audrey Sunglasses, a Balenciaga Loose Fit Blouse, classic $3,002 Saint Laurent Sac du Jour Bag, and a pair of her very own $140 House of Harlow 1960 Samy Flats. I live for her style!

kim-kardashian-valentino-fall-2014-couture-show

At the Valentino Fall 2014 Couture show, Kim Kardashian flaunted her curves in an icy blue gown with a plunging neckline. Hot!

olivia-palermo-valentino-fall-2014-couture-show

Olivia Palermo also took in the show from the front row, accenting her long-sleeve, tri-color dress from the Italian fashion house with her favorite Sergio Rossi sandals. The fit of the bodice left a bit to be desired, but I think we can all agree that Olivia rarely gets it wrong in the style department.

kourtney-kardashian-nyc-akmgsi

Mommy-to-be Kourtney Kardashian kept it cute and casual in the Big Apple in combat boots and a striped swing dress.

kat-graham-jamaica-beach

On the beach in Jamaica, Kat Graham put her enviable figure on display in a black strappy bikini. Work Kat!

dafne-fernandez-cosmopolitan-beauty-awards-madrid-burberry-prorsum-pre-fall-2014-dress

At the Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards in Madrid, Dafne Fernandez looked statuesque in a Burberry Prorsum Pre-Fall 2014 powder blue silk dress.

nicole-scherzinger-kiss-fm-studios-london

Nicole Scherzinger paired a graphic motif varsity jacket with a simple coral blouse, denim, and black suede platform sandals at KISS FM Studios in London.

kate-hudson-armani-prive-fall-2014-couture-show

Kate Hudson gave added flair to an Armani embellished jumpsuit with a whimsical topknot at the brand’s Fall 2014 Couture show. She’s never anything less than stunning.

Who had your favorite look this week?

Images: Getty, AKM-GSI

10 Responses to “This Week in Chic: June Ambrose, Nicole Richie, Kim Kardashian, and More!”

1. Anon says:

Tired of seeing Kim everywhere so not a fan of her, but her or her stylists are some dressing ass heffas. From hair to clothes to makeup, girlfriend always looks good.

2. Anon says:

Kate was my fave this week. Always been a fan of hers, especially when she is on the red carpet. I love when someone works with their natural God-given features, as opposed to artificially altering themselves. Kate has an A-cup bust yet she knows how to make plunging neck lines work for her.

3. AshaAndriana says:

Kate looks amazing and so does Nicole. Olivia let me down (shes had me on a high since I saw her Herrera wedding outfit) but Im sure she will make up for it the next time we see her. As much as I want to love her I have never been a fan of June and most of the clients she styles she makes them look like a clone of her personal style. Kim wears the same silhouette every time she is out which is extremely boring. Her weeding outfits were her best no?

4. Tisha says:

Kate for me too

Kate looks great. I also love June’s and Kourtney’s fun effortless looks. It’s all about looking effortless in my book

Kimmie immediately went back to the hotel and put on her tight designer pencil skirt and tight designer top as soon as she left that show. Her face is screaming ‘i don’t really like this dress’. She reads the blogs and she’s has to be bothered by everyone saying she wears the same colors and style

7. Stephane says:

I really like Olivia Palermo’s look, its different. KK looks super uncomfortable, someone get her a bodycon skirt STAT! And Kat G just reminded me that I haven’t been to the gym all week..le sigh…

8. Shayla says:

No, I can’t get with June Ambrose. Kim looks fab as usual, but the continual facial surgeries are just too much for me. Not a big fan of Olivia P’s style & this frock is a testament as to why. Kat Graham’s body is slammin! But, Kate Hudson for the win-bangin!

9. Lena says:

Kate looked amazing! Everyone else…not so much!