July 10th, 2014
Accessories, Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Rihanna
Hot! or Hmm…: Rihanna’s New Nose Jewelry

Rihanna slipped on a slip for another day out in NYC, and debuted a bit of nose candy.
_2-Rihanna's-New-Septum-Piercing
The piece in question is a $255 Faux Nose Ring by Meadlowlark (available for pre-order here).

rihanna septum ring smal-thorn-septum-gold-diamond
Sigh.
What do you think?

_Rihanna's-New-Septum-Piercing

_2-Rihanna's-New-Septum-Piercing

12 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Rihanna’s New Nose Jewelry”

love it

It’s fake she had it on for her Photoshoot

It’s not real … She still wearing them nighties and chucks like its stylish tho

4. Dee says:

It’s for a photoshoot for W magazine.. She was just leaving the shoot while the paps took her pics

5. ceci says:

She’s gorgeous but that hand tat I can’t I don’t mind the septum tat at all

6. Resa says:

I used to love her style choices, from her hair to her makeup etc…But lately, she’s just seem to not care. I guess -a slip and pajamas becoming fashion. Ok..

7. dyshaun says:

Septum’s are very cool. She looks rad minus those shoes and bucket hat. How do you know its a slip? I just purchased a Kate Moss in the 90s type slip dress from ebay.

9. Simone says:

Rihanna is extremely pretty!! She got this gorgeous face.

10. TT says:

I like it! A twist to the usual septum piercings. And she’s serving a gorgeous face to match.
    No comment to the rest of the look

11. Aris says:

I like it! I have my septum pierced and wouldn’t mind purchasing a ring similar but a lot smaller.

And the outfit is cute to me, thinking of doing a slip/nighty myself….minus the chucks though!

12. googoo says:

I’m all for adornments and what not but, No. Maybe if she had done it with a diff. outfit.