July 10th, 2014
Fashion, Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Jihan from New York

Today’s Bombshell is Jihan from New York:
jihan from nyc
She types, “I get fashion inspiration from Tumblr, Instagram, magazines and put my own twist on it.”
8  jihan from new york
” I’m an island girl living in a big city so I always try to keep a little bit of that Trini laissez faire attitude in my NYC street style.”

jihan from new york
” There are no rules to my style because I do as I feel and wear what I want so F* your rules.”

0  jihan from new york
” I’ve always been into expressive mediums, as a pre-teen, I got into nail design, as a teenager I got into hair styling and now I’m a cake designer.”

0 0  jihan from new york
” I use these mediums to express my tastes and likes and feelings too.”

2  jihan from new york
” My favorite outfits consist of simple/clean clothing pieces and a statement accessory piece.”

7  jihan from new york
” You can tell a lot about a girl by her accessories and I love me some shoes, bags, jewelry and NAILS!”
8  jihan from new york
See more here:
09  jihan from new york

30  jihan from new york

66  jihan from new york

88  jihan from new york

jihan from new york

2  jihan from new york

45  jihan from new york
Alright! Thanks for the plethora of fabulous pictures. I love your submission, and love to see your rocking your Boohoo Romper and Givenchy Tribal Clutch!
See more of Jihan’s style on IG @GallianoGirl.
What say you?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits (no collages) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
34 comments

34 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Jihan from New York”

1. Stephane says:

Appears to be regular everyday wear, not really bombshell, however I do like her style. Would have liked to see more footwear variety.

2. tahlyuh says:

I love the plaid outfit and the polka dot wrap dress. She has some nice individual pieces.

3. Trel. says:

loved the plaid, just wish I would have seen more of her footwear collection.

4. Michelle says:

Gorgeous girl, love her looks.

5. Shirley says:

Yeah, she did that!

6. Noirre says:

Pretty girl, ok style.

7. Joanne_ says:

I love all of her looks

8. KITANA says:

Jihan you are a VERY gorgeous girl. Your face is just so beautiful.

Love the plaid look and the green dress and of course the African prints. Great body!

9. snazzy2008 says:

Very pretty girl. Adored the colorful short sets. This next comment is for any future submissions from anyone: Please provide less distractions in your background photos. It takes away from what you want us to look at – You. The teal-like colored dress with drop cleavage was dope, but the wood display cabinet, refrigerator, suitcases and TV was a huge distraction. I agree with Stephane. Needed more footwear variety.

10. Resa says:

Some good some bad.. Grey dress didn’t fit well. Overall, she did have variety, but needed some changes to her shoes…

11. Serenity says:

Not saying she doesn’t have great style… I just wish she didn’t use her body in such a way that you can’t be sure if it’s the body or the style

12. Meika says:

I love all of her looks. They are not to over the top and come across effortless. I’d wear them all.

13. ASHLEY says:

I Loveee it!

14. Choco aka Hippie says:

Pretty girl but very trendy so her saying F your rules seems a bit contradictive.

15. LaRose says:

Beautiful girl with normal style. She has some nice pieces but I believe her beauty enhances her look. Nothing really amazing, just nice everyday wear. I loved the two piece with the braids, Very nice. Everything else is either boring or just nice.

16. dyshaun says:

I like her style. Approachable and wearable.

17. TT says:

She’s pretty! The plaid look is my fav

18. Mojo says:

She has a cute everyday style.

On a side notes,what happened to fashionbombdaily writer, Jihan? I noticed she hasn’t written any post lately.

19. lia. says:

bombshell to me because this is how real people look, none of that outlandish cartoon looks we see here now and then. beautiful girl, gorgeous girl. this is how you dress to get noticed. less is more. if this women enters a room you gonna look twice. loved this

20. monique says:

Every time there is an Island girl or African girl you better believe it their bodies are tight. yes to the body. yes maam. No wonder dem Island girls or African girls are quickly snatched up by educated black men.

21. Jessy says:

She’s cute! Bombshell!

Gorgeous gorgeous!

23. Lola Reggy says:

Served! It looks real, it looks like she really wears that.
    Not trying to over do it!!
    Plus she has a pleasant charisma, so it appears from the pics. I defenitely like her a lot. I voted Bombshell!!

24. Kona says:

She is such a doll to me. She looks very clean and pretty.

25. Rashida says:

I think she looks great in all of her pictures!

26. ZZ says:

I really really like her hair and make up, they are on point in each picture.

27. iloveshoes says:

Beautiful girl. Bombshell no.

28. YSH says:

Pretty girl!!!! Love all the looks. Def a Bombshell!!!

29. aries says:

anybody know who made that plaid outfit? She has nice style, definitely a bombshell.

30. Shelly says:

Ok i think im noticing a tad bit of a trend w/ the scoring, I’ve recently been on the site regularly, and I noticed whenever an attractive person has some style you guys score her “not a bombshell but her style is ok” then you have the ones who i think style is not so pleasant and they arent so attractive getting the “she’s a bomber” idk maybe it’s just me but I like her style she had some things I would like to know where she got them from

31. Cute style and great body! I love that matching pink crop top and shorts. Anyone know where its from?

32. googoo says:

Cute girl and I think she has a great wearable style based on the pics submitted. I like that she switches her hair up too and it seems to really compliment her look. I couldnt even tell she was the same girl in all of the pics because each hairstyle gives her a diff. look. Bombshell to me.

33. Mushy says:

That green dress and make up. Fierce!!!!

34. Nisa.G says:

I’m nit a fan. she’s pretty and she dresses cute but not quite a bombshell.