July 9th, 2014
Angela Simmons, Celebrity Style, Shopping, Swimsuits

@KnickGirl hit us up on Twitter with the simple question, “Swimsuit from?”, along with the following pictures of Angela Simmons.
2 Angela Simmons's Barbados Andrea Iyamah One Piece Orange Issa Swimsuit
Check out the back!
Angela Simmons's Barbados Andrea Iyamah One Piece Orange Issa Swimsuit
At any rate, I hit up Angela’s team, who divulged that Ange dipped into the ocean in a $144 Issa Swimsuit by Andrea Iyamah:
Angela Simmons's Barbados Andrea Iyamah One Piece Orange Issa Swimsuit
It has a sporty silhouette and a racerback.
2 Angela Simmons's Barbados Andrea Iyamah One Piece Orange Issa Swimsuit
Lucky you, it’s on sale for $72! Get yours here.
Angela Simmons's Barbados Andrea Iyamah One Piece Orange Issa Swimsuit

2 Angela Simmons's Barbados Andrea Iyamah One Piece Orange Issa Swimsuit
Just for fun, check out these viddys of the swimsuit in motion:

Looks like she’s having a ball!

32 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Angela Simmons’s Barbados Andrea Iyamah One Piece Orange Issa Swimsuit”

1. Abbey says:

This is actually perfect if you want to be sexy, but not reveal too much. And it’s way less expensive than I thought it was gonna be!

2. C says:

Ew. She doesn’t have the body for it!!!

I like this a lot…very nice.

I think Angela has a REAL woman’s body…people really have such a distorted perception of that a women should look like with all these women who have “build-a-bodies”…Butt injections, lipo, implants etc.

Angela looks perfect. Have a seat “C”

of what*

5. Biyonsay says:

The swimsuit is aight, unfortunately Angela should have spent at least 3 months toning up in the gym before she wore it in public

6. Sade says:

Angela looks great! She has the body these girls are selling their souls to have. Go ahead Ang!

7. Liz says:

I follow her on instagram and its clear she works out but her bottom half allways looks neglected which is a shame cause she’s got s great body.

8. Raven says:

I like the swimsuit and her body looks fine to me. Gone head boo!

booo not feeling it 1 bit

10. jeda says:

She has a great body. Her butt does not look like those manufactured bubble butts and that’s more than ok. She works out often and that’s evident.
    Blessings

11. MAC says:

Angela is so fun.

12. Jessy says:

You guys are crazy and probably look like a bad of rocks in swimsuits. She looks fine and toned… similar body shape as the model. This swimsuit is NOT for the girls with fake booties and breasts

13. AshaAndriana says:

I honestly dont like the color. I think its cute and i think her body is fine but not the color. :(

14. I like the arm cuff that the model is wearing. I have been buying arm cuff’s for a Boho client, reasonably priced pieces were hard to find. I do also love the color of the suit, but that suit is designed for women who have modest boobs.

Not feeling it…Def not fattering to her.

She looks great and she is wearing that swimsuit. No one has the perfect body no matter how much you work out and nip and tuck. F.y.I. natural booties are jiggly and they have cellulite. Don’t let instagram shots and magazines fool you.

17. Grace says:

Those legs, yikes….

18. C. says:

Have a seat? For voicing an opinion? LOL get over yourself anonymous.

19. iQgraphics says:

Cool pix with no photoshopping and no filters… It’s a good look and inspiring.

The swimsuit itself gapes in the wrong places. U have to have no ta-tas at all to pull off this piece. It seems to be suited for boyish figures.

20. erica says:

She makes beautiful swimsuits; however customer service needs improvement. It took 2 additional months to receive my swimsuit which was supposed to arrive in May

21. Choco aka Hippie says:

NO! Angela def should have toned up but I’m glad she didn’t I’m in my mid 40′s and my thighs are a lil more toned than hers so I actually don’t feel so bad. Not that I did anyway.

22. Choco aka Hippie says:

Also is she channeling Khloe in this pic??? ICK EW!

23. laRose says:

Angela lives in the gym. You chicks are crazy!

Nice swimsuit. The fit on Angie just seems a bit off to me.

25. ayo says:

Everyone makes these “comments” about a real body..
    She works out a great deal…Cellulite is a hard thing to work on no matter how much you work out. There are people out there that are way heavier than her that have tighter skin without ever working out a day in their life…. #FACTS

26. Lansky says:

The swimsuit looks nice! Her body looks nice! I don’t know why people except celebrities to have a AWESOME shape & body people please. We all have our flaws, me first! In my opinion if a person want to wear a bikini like this, who is really “decollete” around the vagina. The bikini must be looking good in my opinion like Angela & the model at least for what I see.

27. sam says:

I think she has a nice body. She has the body of a real woman. I just think the swimsuit looks a little tight. It isn’t made for a woman with curves.

She is one unattractive girl

29. Creolecandycrush says:

It’s obvious people have their own pov but it’s laughable in my opinion how they can say anything about her body .. Ok I get it all you look like Naomi Campbell in a one peice .. But this is what I look like I have maybe 20 lbs on this girl I’m a thick one I was on vacation this week and at the pool side in my one peice I was a head turner .. Male and female single or attached drooled and the site of my body it’s sad that people view her beautiful body as “bad” it’s a sad sign for the woman PERIOD! Don’t worry imma still do me thow

30. googoo says:

i think ang looks hot in this. as far as the body comments she actually has what alot of men lust after and alot of women desire to look like. to me she looks almost exactly like the model from the back.

31. Jessy says:

Yeah you have 40-y.o’s hating on her look…really? You’re a little more toned in the thighs than Ang, but those wrinkles and saggy parts don’t lie lol.